I feel like a failure

Options

Replies

• hydechildcare
    hydechildcare Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I am also a full time college student so it’s like I only have 7 hours left in the day after school and that’s to sleep time is really crunched with me . I’m not making excuses .... I see what u are saying though

I have been there when I was 20 I literally had 6 hours free a day. I had a weight problem and got engaged and lost weight very unhealthy about 30 pounds in around 2 months. I gain all 30 plus 30 back in the course of a few year. This time I am taking it slow. I only put .5 pound weight loss goal. Though I have been averaging 2 pounds. I wanted the highest number of calories I can eat and still loose .5 pounds a week. I also work all day at a desk. Though I am becoming more active outside of work I set my active level to sedentary. Then I focus on my diet. Sugary food and Starchy carbs are my down fall. It was impossible for me to have just one. After a month and half of dieting I have add bread or rice into my diet 1 or 2 a day. So far staying on track. I only do sugar load foods on the weekends because I move more. I try to always split that food item with some one or put half up for another day. With no time to exercise focus on that diet. When you have more time start getting those walks, weights, or yoga in. Take your measurements. I am more excited that I have lost 9 inches from my waist than I am that I lost 17 pounds. If you can't plan a day because it is to overwhelming start with a meal at a time. Look back at the end of each day and say could have done better? Is there a food here that didn't fill me up, can I find something that will.