The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• Lisbydezign
    Lisbydezign Posts: 49 Member
    50 single mom and making changes.
    Feel free to add me.
  • matt900900
    matt900900 Posts: 1 Member
    41 here, first post. Re-started the gym 5 weeks ago and pleased with results thus far. Willing to support others, feel free to add.
  • mamabearangie
    mamabearangie Posts: 28 Member
    46 from Ohio with a bunch to lose but highly motivated! I needs me some friends on here! Add me please! ❤️
  • SouthShore74
    SouthShore74 Posts: 4 Member
    43 and just south of Boston. Feel free to add me!
  • BamaMum
    BamaMum Posts: 15 Member
    46 and needing to lose at least 30 lbs, looking for encouraging folks in a similar boat! :)
  • dante8993
    dante8993 Posts: 38 Member
    You know what it’s a meal by meal choice. You can do this and remember we’re here to help with the ups and downs
  • staceyiferguson
    staceyiferguson Posts: 1 Member
    Hi. I’m just back to this. I’m 48. I’m trying to avoid the pounds creeping back on.
  • BeeTheYogii
    BeeTheYogii Posts: 6 Member
    31 year old Canadian! Would love some new friends on here.
  • shenanigans_
    shenanigans_ Posts: 457 Member
    Add me up
  • gmz3296
    gmz3296 Posts: 18 Member
    add me too, please!
  • KarenJean81
    KarenJean81 Posts: 117 Member
    If 36 counts I’m game
  • __twisted__
    __twisted__ Posts: 600 Member
    I'm 44. Add me especially if you are active and enjoy lifting heavy things. :)
  • vonveganstein
    vonveganstein Posts: 24 Member
    55 and getting back into shape , went plant based aka Vegan almost 4 yrs ago feel free to add me as well, bike rider and 2 years ago the teenagers could not keep up! lol so here to get that back again
  • MrsWatkins2024
    MrsWatkins2024 Posts: 103 Member
    Hello everyone feel free to add me as well!!
  • 1Bella1030
    1Bella1030 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi...about to be 51 in 18 days and am trying to get back into the swing of things and lose the weight. As we get older it is so hard to do and getting discouraged is an uphill battle. Feel free to add me and give me encouragement as I will do you. Thanks!
  • Fit_B4_Forty
    Fit_B4_Forty Posts: 950 Member
    I'm 38 and always looking for fun and active friends :)
  • ladychris29
    ladychris29 Posts: 4,657 Member
    Just turned 47 and lost 60 lbs since my last birthday. MFP helps so much. I stopped logging my intake ages ago, but my friends on here are so supportive and helpful. I have a ways to go yet before I'm at the finish line, but I feel better than I have in years. If I can do it...
  • starrystarstarr
    starrystarstarr Posts: 26 Member
    edited October 2017
    Hello all!! (☆^ー^☆)Texas gal here. Please feel free to add. I have an open diary and log in daily(well try).