How much have YOU lost?

Options

Replies

• meowmily
    meowmily Posts: 85
    Options
    it's good to lose 1 pound a week! that's a really good rate, and it's more likely you'll keep it off that way. I've been on here 90 days and I'm 1lb away from 20 pounds lost (i have a feeling I'll reach it this week though :smile: )
  • dez_yaoichan
    Options
    feb 2011-- 28 pounds.

but i was only on 1 week in feb and didn't start back up until july 6th.... since then i've lost about 8 pounds.
  • bonkers5975
    bonkers5975 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    106 lbs in 18 months.
  • wvualum
    wvualum Posts: 428
    Options
    :happy: 1 oz away from 15 lbs in 3 weeks and a day!
  • bjalter
    bjalter Posts: 43
    Options
    24 pounds in 8 weeks, and I feel great!

8144797.png[/url]
  • CanToGirl
    CanToGirl Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I started at the end of January 2011, and I released 93 lbs. Comes to about 3.3 lbs per week. If I keep this pace up, I'll be at my goal weight in February.
    Everyone is doing a great job, keep it up!!
  • joeygirl84
    joeygirl84 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    I've lost 55 pounds and I started 6 months ago!

Keep it up... a lb a week is really decent :)
  • Awesome_Mom
    Options
    Hi! I've lost 21 pounds in 8 weeks.
  • spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    8 pounds since joining in June and 11 pounds all together (since about May)
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP off and on for 3 years or more but got back into logging 2 yrs ago and I have lost 84 pounds since then, August 2009.
  • svetlana_vs
    Options
    I lost about 10 pounds in 6 weeks, but this all goes back to age, metabolism, how much you have to lose (I have a lot!) and how much excess water you have in the body, which goes away fast first.

When I was 30, I could lose 20 pounds in a month by doing the same I do today... but things are slowing down with age (*sigh...*).

I am eating well, not getting over my calory limit 99% of time, exercise very lightly 3-4, sometimes more, times per week - 30-60 minutes quick walk or elliptical or about 30 min swimming and I eat 50-100% of my exercise calories, sometimes none, if I am not hungry. Stopped using elevator if I need to go 1 floor up or down in the office (and I do a lot of this moves in the day!).
  • cdl8
    cdl8 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I've been here since January and lost 34 pounds!!! I had to break though because I needed knee surgey. Now I'm back and ready to lose 34 more pounds to reach my goal!!!!
  • Laurayinz
    Laurayinz Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    22 lbs in 16 weeks
  • joanieizme
    joanieizme Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I started last Wednesday and I have lost 2.9 lbs. I feel so excited to get on with this journey!!
  • cmkocher
    Options
    You are doing GREAT!
  • beccala18
    beccala18 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    23 pounds in 21 weeks - though not always at a pound a week.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    You are doing really good! I'm at 0.60 a lb per week. I have been on here for 16 weeks. Doesn't seem that long! I'm working on getting to 135 so at least another year.
  • Bucky2BeBetty
    Bucky2BeBetty Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Am I the ONLY person who is losing much slower than 1 pound a week? I started in March and have lost 13 pounds. It goes in fits and starts, having weeks and weeks with no change and then a couple of pounds will drop off with little rhyme or reason. I just keep sticking with the program and waiting for the slow but steady change to happen. It can be depressing but I keep reading success stories and know it is possible!
  • Neujewel
    Neujewel Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    26 lbs in 22 weeks... :)
  • missb92
    missb92 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Since joining MFP in march ive lost 26lbs :) but in total ive lost 43lbs! Cant believe it but im so happy!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!