Breast Augmentation - Opinions and Experiences

Options

Replies

• jcstevens86
    jcstevens86 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »
    Whats the major difference between fit boobies and unfit boobies

I can tell you the similarity - you touch none of them!

I dont :'(
  • SolotoCEO
    SolotoCEO Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Medical insurance can be difficult to obtain after implants. I had to search for coverage for my bosses wife - it was a nightmare and never did find a company that would cover her - without HUGE premiums.
  • unfilterednate
    unfilterednate Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    We're still talking about this.. did the op every weigh back in with her choice ?
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    We're still talking about this.. did the op every weigh back in with her choice ?

Yes, a few posts up
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    It's up to the man and the woman and their preference. If she really wants it then I'd be behind her. If not then oh well.

If she's going to get new boobs why not be in front of her and enjoy the new landscape?
  • unfilterednate
    unfilterednate Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    KyleGrace8 wrote: »

Yes, a few posts up

Mods /thread plox lol
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options

Yeah, sorry, I was late on the responses because I had a family emergency and had to travel...forgot to bring my laptop when I was hurrying to pack -_-
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    SolotoCEO wrote: »
    Medical insurance can be difficult to obtain after implants. I had to search for coverage for my bosses wife - it was a nightmare and never did find a company that would cover her - without HUGE premiums.

That is something I didn't think about either. That + not being able to DL/Bench has this totally out of the question for me. Decision made.
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    I know several women at my gym with breast implants. EVERY SINGLE ONE has said, "I'm never benching again."

You only HAVE to bench if you compete in a full powerlifting meet. Powerlifting is more important to me than bigger boobs...although, bigger boobs would decrease my ROM.

I talked to a friend and she said that she can't bench, do back or any sort of pull-up. All stuff that is overpowering my mild want for full boobs. I honestly don't care all that much about them, I like them, I just miss having *full* boobs occasionally and therefore I was considering it but I pride myself way too much on being able to bench 135 and do 15 pull-ups and that isn't something I'm willing to give up quite yet. I'd rather win a couple meets first LOL

what do you mean she "can't" bench? I follow more than a few women on Instagram that are super-fit and have implants, and I've seen all of them talk about bench, pullups, flys, etc, and post pictures and video. Tons of serious female bodybuilders get implants, and you know they're not shying away from chest exercises.
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    SolotoCEO wrote: »

That is something I didn't think about either. That + not being able to DL/Bench has this totally out of the question for me. Decision made.

who is spreading these lies that you can't bench or DL with implants? It's total nonsense.
  • DianaPrinceDET
    DianaPrinceDET Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I had mine done three years ago. Best decision of my life. All of my boyfriends like them and my husband thinks they are ok,
  • DanyellMcGinnis
    DanyellMcGinnis Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I worked at a law firm processing paperwork for claims against Dow Corning (silicone implant cases). Pretty much killed any desire I ever even might have had to get implants. I have read so many medical records, seen photos of ruptured implants, talked to women (i.e., the clients) about autoimmune conditions ranging from scleroderma to SLE (very severe form of systemic lupus). Plus, even if you go with something other than silicone, there is the issue of scar tissue capsules, infection during hospitalization, etc.

Anyway, I have seen the worst of the worst that comes with implants and I am not going there. I went from 36C to a very small 34B (practically an A) with my weight loss and I am just going to stick with what I have. (I don't need much support from a sports bra, so they are inexpensive for me, and can go without a bra for the whole weekend or something if I feel like it.)
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    I am not fit yet, but I have loose 95lbs w/ 30 more lbs to go and my lovely DD is now a deflated C and I really hate and feel uncomfortable when it comes to being intimate. But I'm not sure if I would get them done, as far as the loose skin that needs to go ASAP :D
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I had mine done three years ago. Best decision of my life. All of my boyfriends like them and my husband thinks they are ok,

WUT?????? LOL
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Marisa Inda looks fine with hers. She does a vlog on the topic if you google it. I would not have it done myself and I tend to deflate pretty drastically when trim too. It depends how important the look is for you in the end...
  • deputy_randolph
    deputy_randolph Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    jdlobb wrote: »
    I know several women at my gym with breast implants. EVERY SINGLE ONE has said, "I'm never benching again."

You only HAVE to bench if you compete in a full powerlifting meet. Powerlifting is more important to me than bigger boobs...although, bigger boobs would decrease my ROM.

I talked to a friend and she said that she can't bench, do back or any sort of pull-up. All stuff that is overpowering my mild want for full boobs. I honestly don't care all that much about them, I like them, I just miss having *full* boobs occasionally and therefore I was considering it but I pride myself way too much on being able to bench 135 and do 15 pull-ups and that isn't something I'm willing to give up quite yet. I'd rather win a couple meets first LOL

what do you mean she "can't" bench? I follow more than a few women on Instagram that are super-fit and have implants, and I've seen all of them talk about bench, pullups, flys, etc, and post pictures and video. Tons of serious female bodybuilders get implants, and you know they're not shying away from chest exercises.

How are the women on the internet benching though? Are they benching for powerlifting or bodybuilding?

There's a difference. I never see females at my gym (even competitive bbers) pausing (and rarely going heavy). If they are going heavy, they aren't going full ROM.

A trainer that I know competed in pl comps, got implants, stopped benching heavy for pl, and switched to bbing. She focused on chest isolation, b/c she "spent too much money to screw up (her) boobs."
  • Sunnybrooke99
    Sunnybrooke99 Posts: 369 Member
    Options

I wouldn’t bench with them, just bc it would be bad if the bar fell and injured one, but if they are over the muscle, there’s no reason you can’t do other upper body work, like pull ups and push ups etc. Running can also cause problems for awhile, but it’s really just a matter of wearing a supportive sports bra. lots of strippers have boob jobs, and do pole work with no problems.
  • erica_today
    erica_today Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to get mine done. I went from a 38DD and even before I got fat I was a 34D but my weight loss and breastfeeding has caused me to go to a 34c and they're deflated I want them filled back up to a DD and nobody will change my mind.
  • Sunnybrooke99
    Sunnybrooke99 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »
    I can't wait to get mine done. I went from a 38DD and even before I got fat I was a 34D but my weight loss and breastfeeding has caused me to go to a 34c and they're deflated I want them filled back up to a DD and nobody will change my mind.

would erica_today be happy with erica_tomorrow?

As someone who had a similar issue and got a boob job for that reason, I wonder what that’s supppsed to mean? Are you assuming that all women who get boob jobs have low self esteem?