KETO SUCCESS

Options
How much have you lost on keto..
Are you only doing keto or are you working out too..
How long has it taken you to lose the weight with keto..

Replies

• marinerrhodes
    marinerrhodes Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!!
  • Cheilsea
    Cheilsea Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I am just getting started with the Keto diet as well. Would anyone mind sharing their go-to foods? Also, what do you use in place of milk? I usually try to drink 1-2 glasses of grass fed whole milk a day to help with my bone/teeth strength and am worried about that. Do you just supplement with Calcium? Thanks for your help!
  • BeaUtiful_1413
    BeaUtiful_1413 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Hi! Day 2 on keto and have lost .8oz already. Noticing it's a little hard with keto and the most important thing is to plan ahead and you will succeed lol. Meal prep is definitely key I'm noticing. My main thing is trying to stay away from sweets and pasta because I LOVE spaghetti but will have to control my urges lol. Am noticing I'm not getting vitamin c so I will be getting tablets. Also found out 1/4 Orange helps as well. Add me. Would love to see some more success stories
  • All1971
    All1971 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    If you really really want milk try switching to Fairlife https://fairlife.com/ultra-filtered-milks/whole-milk/ its whole milk/full fat but with reduced sugar and increased calcium
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!