TEAM THIN TO WIN!-WEEK ONE (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• Katemarie34
    Katemarie34 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    1.5 miles done outside, got my 8 glasses of water in for the day, and will be under in calorie goals :)
  • lingading
    lingading Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Mile? Check!
    Waters? Check!
    On target for calories, & still kicking some August @ss!
  • chuckieswife
    Options
    Just finished 1.10 miles burned 177 calories--treadmill on #6 incline--walk/run 3.5 mph

64 oz or more of water

under calories
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    mile done, water almost.

Are you going to be ab le to keep up with all this or on Sunday do we need to give you a checklist by day? I printed out the post with the challenges so I have them in front of my face. Also tomorrow is my normal off day so I am moving that challenge to Sunday. Or I may do them but not my regular work out.
  • got2bfitmom
    got2bfitmom Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    sorry guys did not complete my goal for today .... did not feel well at all today ... under my calorie goal though ... sorry :cry:
  • kburns0709
    kburns0709 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    i finished my mile, my water, and am under my calories!
  • butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    day 2 done. water, walked a mile in addition to cardio max cd, and under calories despite a couple of bites of cheesecake :smile:
  • IndependentMe
    IndependentMe Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Back from my night w/co-workers and I stayed under calories!
    Did 30 mins weights/leg lifts this morning AND
    a mile walk a lunch
    Drank about 100 oz of water today (not kidding - I have 20oz bottle I filled 4 x today, then had several cups water at the party!
  • triciawebb78
    triciawebb78 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Team!! Just finished my mile! Had to do on treadmill bc of t-storms BUT i just did like 2 min at 4.0 - never done that before! Water done and under cals thanks to workout! lol
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I just got back from my trip and I wasn't able to log or check the message boards :( I hope I didn't mess anything up for the team, but I will be back at it tomorrow! Do u think it would help if I made up the first 2 challenges that I missed?
  • sharmonesq
    sharmonesq Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hey team. Sorry I've not been very active on here the past few days. its been crazy at work and not much better at home LOL Anyway, under my calorie goal, did my challenge (although not my regular workout because I strained my shoulder a bit yesterday), and got in my water (finishing the last bottle now). Since I wasn't doing another workout, I did mine as hill sprints (which was crazy in this heat wave). I ran up my hill in the field (about 50 yards), walked back down, and then did it again until I got in approx a mile. If I was a little short, I also had to walk several blocks today at work (back and forth from Court) so I'm sure my mile was in. Good night all!
  • Rebeccasluckyduck
    Rebeccasluckyduck Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Extra mile...done
    10 glasses of water...done
    Under calorie goal...done

Bring on the next challenge!
  • SUNNY613
    SUNNY613 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    DONE, DONE, AND DONE
  • triciawebb78
    triciawebb78 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday all! Get to head to Fenway for my first ever Prof league baseball game. Pretty excited, the kiddos dont even know yet, they are going to be thrilled!

Will get in the challenge this morning or late tonight! _DONE 50 crunches! Yippee - now shower time and work!
  • kimlee
    kimlee Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone! I am sorry that I have not been active in our thread. But trust me when I say I am working hard to stay under calorie girl, complete each of the challenges, and stay motivated to rock this challenge.
  • vivianleemit
    Options
    Hey all! Forgot to post about yesterday, but I managed to be under calories, drank 8 glasses of water, treadmill-ed 1 mile, and even did quite a bit of cardio (10-Minute Trainer, 30DS). Looking forward to day 3!
  • kburns0709
    kburns0709 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    50 crunches done! ill be under calories and on track for water as well youll see!
  • Katemarie34
    Katemarie34 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    On track for water, crunches done, and under my calorie goal! :) bring.it.on day 4 challenge
  • wildcard29
    wildcard29 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Crunches done...working on water and food on track....wooohoo Team Thin To Win!
  • vivianleemit
    Options
    On track for food, but only on my 2nd cup of water :( I'll try my best!
    Can't wait to get home and do my workouts! I'm starting to get addicted, haha... and totally looking forward to this day's challenge -- I love crunches :)