New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• DamienAngelica
    DamienAngelica Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    We picked up the Halo Top Rainbow Swirl, Pancakes & Waffles this weekend and tried Rainbow Swirl last night. What fresh hell? The orange tasted of baby aspirin, the pink of I have no idea and the green of kill me now. I was so so disappointed. It seems strange that of all the new flavors to be a disaster, this was it.

So far, Caramel Macchiato is my absolute favorite of the new with Candy Bar a close second. Cinnamon Roll is in third place.
  • lisaepell
    lisaepell Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    lisaepell wrote: »
    o3pazjr1ltjf.jpg

I love the Rainbow Swirl HT! Someone else posted that it tastes like a Push-pop, I totally agree. The ice cream is super light and the flavors really pop! I haven't tried the Raspberry Breyers Delight and the purchase may have been a mistake because it was pretty melted when I bought it, but I love all things flavored raspberry, especially raspberry with chocolate. Has anyone else tried that one yet?

I didn't even know Breyer's had this flavor! It's so weird they're keeping them all a secret I don't see any of the newer flavors posted online! Did you find it at Target like where the others were spotted? Hopefully for your sake it won't be as disappointing as the butter pecan... please report back with pictures I need to know if it's worth trying or not if/when I see it!

Okay, so I bought a new pint of Breyers Raspberry Fudge Swirl and this one was much better. The flavor was pretty good, a little artificial tasting, but nothing I couldn't deal with. I haven't gotten very far down in the pint, but it would be even better with more chocolate throughout. I may need to add some mini chocolate chips or extra fudge. On a related note, Breyers also has a Vanilla Cupcake flavor (which I didn't buy because I was going straight home) - I'm guessing it's a bit like birthday cake? Stop and Shop had a pretty good selection.ssjo5sqjeeav.jpg
    nawkh80u3uvy.jpg

• bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »
    4wnys8mlvmvw.jpeg

Has this hit the stores yet?

the guy at vitamin shoppe gave it to me to try, but its not on the shelves yet

Did you ask for it lol?

nope he asked me if i wanted to try it! i didn't even know they had it
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    jcf3owcfm93w.jpeg
    2vqnvvo8u3hf.jpeg
    5em3u6yx4vkz.jpeg

I saw a few people post about seeing these in store. I bought the chocolate variety and they were decent. I paid around $4 for the box and they are portioned out in single servings so that makes it easy to know how much you are consuming. Over all they were ok and they definitely satisfy a sweet tooth, the chocolate flavor that I got could have been more chocolatey but I’m interested to see if the two other flavors they have are any good. I’ve included the nutritional info from the box in case anyone was curious.

WHAT! When I went I only saw the salted caramel variety, I didn't see any chocolate version! How many are out there??? Thanks for the review; I'm personally more of a salted caramel fan than I am a chocolate fan, but now that I know they're individually portioned that removes all fears I had about devouring the entire box in one sitting and hating myself immediately afterwards. I will definitely be returning to try it out the next time I go to Walmart! Did you get these at Walmart or do other retailers sell them? Did you microwave or bake them?
    hgycta wrote: »
    o3pazjr1ltjf.jpg

I love the Rainbow Swirl HT! Someone else posted that it tastes like a Push-pop, I totally agree. The ice cream is super light and the flavors really pop! I haven't tried the Raspberry Breyers Delight and the purchase may have been a mistake because it was pretty melted when I bought it, but I love all things flavored raspberry, especially raspberry with chocolate. Has anyone else tried that one yet?

I didn't even know Breyer's had this flavor! It's so weird they're keeping them all a secret I don't see any of the newer flavors posted online! Did you find it at Target like where the others were spotted? Hopefully for your sake it won't be as disappointing as the butter pecan... please report back with pictures I need to know if it's worth trying or not if/when I see it!

Okay, so I bought a new pint of Breyers Raspberry Fudge Swirl and this one was much better. The flavor was pretty good, a little artificial tasting, but nothing I couldn't deal with. I haven't gotten very far down in the pint, but it would be even better with more chocolate throughout. I may need to add some mini chocolate chips or extra fudge. On a related note, Breyers also has a Vanilla Cupcake flavor (which I didn't buy because I was going straight home) - I'm guessing it's a bit like birthday cake? Stop and Shop had a pretty good selection.ssjo5sqjeeav.jpg
    nawkh80u3uvy.jpg

Wow so that wasn't even at Target then!? I don't live near a Stop & Shop, but I sometimes pass a Giant which I've always assumed is basically the same thing. I wonder if Shoprite has any of these new flavors? Their sales are much better; I could handle paying $2.88 for it on sale but if it's $5+ then forget about it, I'll stick to Halo Top and Enlightened since I generally enjoy them A LOT more. Let me know if you try the vanilla cupcake flavor! Thanks for the pictures of the raspberry fudge swirl <3
  • ButterflyBrains
    ButterflyBrains Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    PB2.
    I know it's been around for a while, but I've just heard about and am dying to try it.
    I also recently descovered these hot chocolates for the Kureg. The brand is Laura Second, and they're mint hot chocolates. They're also only 70 cals each and have only 7 grams of sugar.
    They're so delicious!
  • hickchic67
    hickchic67 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    4wnys8mlvmvw.jpeg

Have tried this flavor. Was slightly disappointed. It is good as far as protein bars go, but it does not have a real birthday cake flavor I was wishing for. Quest has so many good flavors, I had high hopes.
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    jcf3owcfm93w.jpeg
    2vqnvvo8u3hf.jpeg
    5em3u6yx4vkz.jpeg

I saw a few people post about seeing these in store. I bought the chocolate variety and they were decent. I paid around $4 for the box and they are portioned out in single servings so that makes it easy to know how much you are consuming. Over all they were ok and they definitely satisfy a sweet tooth, the chocolate flavor that I got could have been more chocolatey but I’m interested to see if the two other flavors they have are any good. I’ve included the nutritional info from the box in case anyone was curious.

You are my hero for posting this. I want to get these! Mcdonalds used to have these brownie melts that I would get as a kid and I hope these are reminiscent of those... :)
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Crush-30ct-STG-Variety-Pack-e1494881569425.png

Bought a 30 variety pack of Crush water enhancers & you get 10 orange, 10 grape, & 10 Berry Punch

The Orange & Berry Punch flavors are awesome!

The Grape while not completely horrendous reminds me of Dimetapp medicine.

th?id=OIP.h9qXvS8tzaxlSvGZck7_hQEsEs&pid=15.1&rs=1&c=1&qlt=95&w=120&h=120

I imagine that it would greatly benefit these if they were mixed in sparkling water vs regular bottled water. :neutral:

I think they taste fine in regular water, but a sparkling water would be awesome too since it would be like drinking a soda.
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Acidique wrote: »
    omcfood2015_zfatblackbean.jpg

Oasis Black Bean Hummus. They have other flavors as well. Only 110 calories for the ENTIRE thing. SO GOOOOOD and healthy. Cause I can never eat the actual recommended serving of typical hummus which is 2 tablespoons, and is way higher in calories.

Nutrition Facts
    Serving Size 2 Tbsp. - 30g
    Servings Per Container 10
    Amount Per Serving
    Calories 11 Calories from Fat 0
    % Daily Value*
    Total Fat 0g0%
    Saturated Fat 0g0%
    Trans Fat 0g
    Cholesterol 0mg0%
    Sodium 38mg2%
    Total Carbohydrate 2g1%
    Dietary Fiber 1g4%
    Sugars 0g
    Protein 1g2%
    Vitamin A 0%
    Vitamin C 1%
    Calcium 0%
    Iron 1%

NEED. I LOVE black beans!!! ETA: Is this new? :open_mouth:
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Anyone tried this cereal? Was on sale so I got it also found he gingerbread bars !!fi06lgav700z.jpeg
    b47v1am70pkb.jpeg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Anyone tried this cereal? Was on sale so I got it also found he gingerbread bars !!fi06lgav700z.jpeg
    b47v1am70pkb.jpeg

The cereal according to my nephew tastes a lot better than Apple Jacks.

I also liked it & thought it had a pleasant apple taste compared to the fake apple flavoring of the Apple Pie Oreos.

Kauffmans-Pumpkin-Butter-and-Nuccina-Pumpkin-Spice-Cookie-Butter-2017.jpg?resize=599%2C399&ssl=1

Has anyone tried this Pumpkin Spice Cookie Butter?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    http://junkbanter.com/2017/10/03/gingerbread-spice-life-cereal/#comment-1370

Damn this cereal got a bad review, but at least that's one item I don't have to waste my money on trying.
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    b47v1am70pkb.jpeg

The cereal according to my nephew tastes a lot better than Apple Jacks.

I also liked it & thought it had a pleasant apple taste compared to the fake apple flavoring of the Apple Pie Oreos.

Kauffmans-Pumpkin-Butter-and-Nuccina-Pumpkin-Spice-Cookie-Butter-2017.jpg?resize=599%2C399&ssl=1

Has anyone tried this Pumpkin Spice Cookie Butter?

Yes, I'm eating it on my pancakes for breakfast and it's good. Not as good as trader joes regular cookie butter, but it has a strong pumpkin flavor.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Quaker-Limited-Edition-Gingerbread-Spice-Chewy-Snowday-Granola-Bars.jpg?resize=526%2C600&ssl=1

@Noreenmarie1234 did you find this one yet?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Sorry for all the posts tonight haha.

http://www.peanutprinciple.com/peanut-butters/

This brand has walnut butter, sunflower, macadamia, peanut butter, coconut, pistachio, hazelnut, & cashew.

Bought a few different flavors of this tonight & will review once I get a chance to try.

poweredbyicecream (food reviewer if you're interested in watching his reviews, but must warn that he does curse a lot) gave this brand a few good reviews so thought I'd splurge. Glad I watched his review on PBCrave before I wasted my money.
  • dreamer182
    dreamer182 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    This cereal is soo good! I like it better dry than with milk.
    b47v1am70pkb.jpeg
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    We picked up the Halo Top Rainbow Swirl, Pancakes & Waffles this weekend and tried Rainbow Swirl last night. What fresh hell? The orange tasted of baby aspirin, the pink of I have no idea and the green of kill me now. I was so so disappointed. It seems strange that of all the new flavors to be a disaster, this was it.

So far, Caramel Macchiato is my absolute favorite of the new with Candy Bar a close second. Cinnamon Roll is in third place.

I just tried the Rainbow Swirl one for the first time tonight and loved it! It was like a slightly fruity vanilla to me. I tried all three colors in one spoonful though, so maybe that has something to do with it.

I tried this at work the other day:
    sm-170523-lemon_cookie_collagen_bar.jpg

Not bad! I was surprised since I normally hate lemon-flavored anything. The texture is a little weird because of the collagen protein / MCT oil combo. You can't really chew it or else it will just get stuck in your teeth, but it instead just kinds of melts in you mouth like some kind of super smooth buttermint. They make a vanilla shortbread and a chocolate fudge flavor too, so I might have to check them out later.
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    2m51ged.jpg
    I love all Belvita products, and these are bomb. The pumpkin flavor is not overwhelming, and it mixes perfectly with the oat cookie. Absolutely delicious.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Crush-30ct-STG-Variety-Pack-e1494881569425.png

Bought a 30 variety pack of Crush water enhancers & you get 10 orange, 10 grape, & 10 Berry Punch

The Orange & Berry Punch flavors are awesome!

The Grape while not completely horrendous reminds me of Dimetapp medicine.

th?id=OIP.h9qXvS8tzaxlSvGZck7_hQEsEs&pid=15.1&rs=1&c=1&qlt=95&w=120&h=120

I imagine that it would greatly benefit these if they were mixed in sparkling water vs regular bottled water. :neutral:

I think they taste fine in regular water, but a sparkling water would be awesome too since it would be like drinking a soda.

I've added them to seltzer and it's yummy! It fizzes like crazy at first, though. :p