Looking for friends who don't eat "clean" and healthy

Options

Replies

• jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    Spiderpug wrote: »
    Indian restaurant tonight for OH birthday. Logged sag paneer and veg currry with poppadoms!
    Gorgous

indian food is life. enjoy!
  • beaglady
    beaglady Posts: 1,362 Member
    Options
    Indian food is my favorite.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    A pint of Chocolate Almond Crunch Halo Top AND a candy bar fit in my day today.

hah7mvktc3xp.gif
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    A pint of Chocolate Almond Crunch Halo Top AND a candy bar fit in my day today.

hah7mvktc3xp.gif

Yum! (Plus this piggy was just too cute not to quote :lol: )
  • allierat84
    allierat84 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I actually feel better eating clean, but it's a lot if effort with a fussy family and my work/life balance so I'm settling for junk instead mostly!
  • anewell28
    anewell28 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, do you know of the lowest calorie frozen pizza? I am looking to put away a whole pie one night and want to know my best options!
  • quiksylver296
    edited October 2017
    Options
    This morning has sucked so far. I'm having this for breakfast. :D Yep, eating those feelz. Skeleton bones marshmallows!!!

8omj05j7idj0.jpg

(I measured out one serving and am having cottage cheese with it to make it a little better.)
  • fuzzylop72
    fuzzylop72 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I believe in clean eating -- i thoroughly wash my pint of icecream before eating it.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    kenyonhaff wrote: »
    Just discovered that Amazon in the UK sells these. Yay! 0i2btk9r5p1y.jpeg

I <3 these! I can eat myself sick on them.

Every October I'm convinced I LOVE these, and then I have a few and then realize I really don't....

I prefer candy corn. The pumpkins are just a bit too much!
    yhwvtsv8d0xs.jpg

I don't understand these.... We don't really get them in Australia, I had some in the states and wasn't fussed..

UK people... Is cadbury spread nice? (I've just this week found cadbury caramels spread in the "international" section of our supermarket...it's probably making it in to my trolley tomorrow!)
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options

Every October I'm convinced I LOVE these, and then I have a few and then realize I really don't....

yhwvtsv8d0xs.jpg

I don't understand these.... We don't really get them in Australia, I had some in the states and wasn't fussed..

UK people... Is cadbury spread nice? (I've just this week found cadbury caramels spread in the "international" section of our supermarket...it's probably making it in to my trolley tomorrow!)

I literally just bought it yesterday, had a little scoop to "test" it when I got home. Can confirm delicious.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Now I realise he looks a little odd in this picture but may I present to you Colin the Caterpillar. In the UK we have a fancy supermarket called M&S (Marks and Spencer, it's actually a department store but also has stand alone food halls) and they have a cult celebration cake. That cake is a chocolate Swiss roll covered in chocolate with a white chocolate face and covered in Smarties (don't remember you equivalent in the US but basically M&Ms). They now make them in snack size. Which is what this guy is. I have thus far resisted the urge to just eat them all at once and call it good for food that day.......

Ooh, I want a Colin the Caterpillar! He looks yummy!
  • quiksylver296
    Options

yhwvtsv8d0xs.jpg

Um, what?!? I want some of this, too. That sounds AMAZING!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Checked out Amazon... Chocolate, caramel, or crunchy?!?

fsesojwaupwp.jpg
  • VintageFeline
    Options
    $7!! I did wonder whether to go Crunchie instead of Caramel. Next time.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

That's US dollars.
  • VintageFeline
    Options

That's US dollars.

I know. I paid £2/$2.60. Mind you, works the other way, Lucky Charms are £5/$6.58 here in the "US" section.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

That's US dollars.

I know. I paid £2/$2.60. Mind you, works the other way, Lucky Charms are £5/$6.58 here in the "US" section.

I'm tempted, even at $7. I wish they had a combo pack with all three flavors.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    This morning has sucked so far. I'm having this for breakfast. :D Yep, eating those feelz. Skeleton bones marshmallows!!!

8omj05j7idj0.jpg

(I measured out one serving and am having cottage cheese with it to make it a little better.)

I had this today! No regrets.

And I have these as well.

I really like your eating style very much!!!