What irks you?

Replies

• PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    No duvet for you. Please go sleep against the bottom if the door to stop the draught
  • kakaovanilya
    kakaovanilya Posts: 647 Member
    Blonde women who don't dye dark roots
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member

What about dark hair with gray roots?
  • 123liveoak
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Anyone who dyes their hair.

But but I'm old :'(
  • kakaovanilya
    jkou77 wrote: »

What about dark hair with gray roots?

I would dye my roots I guess or dye all my hair gray or not dye at all because it is a natural thing, we are getting old.
  • kakaovanilya
    I like natural and if you have gray roots and you dont dye them, I think it is beautiful @jkou77
  • 123liveoak
    I like natural and if you have gray roots and you dont dye them, I think it is beautiful @jkou77

Is pink hair out of the question then
  • kakaovanilya
    jkou77 wrote: »

Is pink hair out of the question then

No, i think it would look good, you have a beautiful face. I have tried 4 or 5 colors but I think everyone looks better with their original color.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Being a constant sounding board for my ex.
    In an effort to remain friendly I’m stuck listening to him go on and on........ :s
  • PAFC84
    edited November 2017
    In an effort to remain friendly I’m stuck listening to him go on and on........ :s

What is he whinging about? Do you have kids together?
  • kakaovanilya
    Broken nail when the others are long. I cut them with a bleeding heart
  • honeybee__12
    PAFC84 wrote: »

He talks to me about his business.....

• PAFC84

His actual business I.e work? Have you tried talking to him about it and telling him how you feel? Or not always answering his calls.
  • honeybee__12

His actual business I.e work? Have you tried talking to him about it and telling him how you feel? Or not always answering his calls.

Isn't that what shrinks and girlfriends are for? Take a 30 day break from that nonsense and see how much better you feel.

In a perfect world I could have divorced these conversations along with him but
    our son works for him so I feel obliged to listen and stay informed about the business.
    It is tedious though.
  • PAFC84

Isn't that what shrinks and girlfriends are for? Take a 30 day break from that nonsense and see how much better you feel.

In a perfect world I could have divorced these conversations along with him but
    our son works for him so I feel obliged to listen and stay informed about the business.
    It is tedious though.

Ah OK. I did wonder if you had kid(s).
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,899 Member
    What irks me.....ppl who leave there pets outside all day and night grrrrrr

I hate it when they tie their poor dog in the back of their ute and park in the sun. No water or shade for dog.
    I saw 2 staffies pulled from a car in a supermarket parking lot by police..both dogs died :/

Don't ever get an animal if you can't make that creature a part of the family!
    Irks me when people get a cute little puppy then leave it outside isolated once it grows up! They should be beat with a 2x4!!! :'(:/>:)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    dsboohead wrote: »
    What irks me.....ppl who leave there pets outside all day and night grrrrrr

I hate it when they tie their poor dog in the back of their ute and park in the sun. No water or shade for dog.
    I saw 2 staffies pulled from a car in a supermarket parking lot by police..both dogs died :/

Don't ever get an animal if you can't make that creature a part of the family!
    Irks me when people get a cute little puppy then leave it outside isolated once it grows up! They should be beat with a 2x4!!! :'(:/>:)

I absolutely agree 100%
  • MarcA1218
    MarcA1218 Posts: 570 Member
    People that think their diet plan is better than mine. I think all plans can work, just depends on the person- not really the plan.
  • bro_science_
    bro_science_ Posts: 17 Member
    Unsolicited advice at the gym.
  • 123liveoak
    Science