Looking for friends who don't eat "clean" and healthy

Options

Replies

• Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    anewell28 wrote: »
    Hey guys, do you know of the lowest calorie frozen pizza? I am looking to put away a whole pie one night and want to know my best options!

Wrong thread for that question :) but I like the Dr. Oetker thin crust pizza's. The Capicollo on is my fav.

http://www.oetker.ca/ca-en/our-products/ristorante-ultra-thin-crust/capicollo/capicollo.html

680 cals for the whole thing. Pepperoni is a bit more calories, and I don't like it as much.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    I believe in clean eating -- i thoroughly wash my pint of icecream before eating it.

?? You wash the container first? Seems better to wash the container once you are done.
  • Johns_Dope_AF
    Johns_Dope_AF Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    This morning has sucked so far. I'm having this for breakfast. :D Yep, eating those feelz. Skeleton bones marshmallows!!!

8omj05j7idj0.jpg

(I measured out one serving and am having cottage cheese with it to make it a little better.)

Those are amazing! I mix cereal with greek yogurt and its so good.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    I believe in clean eating -- i thoroughly wash my pint of icecream before eating it.

?? You wash the container first? Seems better to wash the container once you are done.

Sometimes I don't even wash my pre-washed lettuce again. I'm dang sure not washing ice cream containers! Most of them are cardboard and will fall apart anyway. I'm a dirty, filthy eater who will probably die of e coli some day :tongue:
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    This morning has sucked so far. I'm having this for breakfast. :D Yep, eating those feelz. Skeleton bones marshmallows!!!

8omj05j7idj0.jpg

(I measured out one serving and am having cottage cheese with it to make it a little better.)

I had this today! No regrets.
    Just discovered that Amazon in the UK sells these. Yay! 0i2btk9r5p1y.jpeg

I <3 these! I can eat myself sick on them.

And I have these as well.

I really like your eating style very much!!!

#twinning
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »

Sometimes I don't even wash my pre-washed lettuce again. I'm dang sure not washing ice cream containers! Most of them are cardboard and will fall apart anyway. I'm a dirty, filthy eater who will probably die of e coli some day :tongue:

I don't wash anything, except potatoes when they still have visible dirt on them. No e coli yet!
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    anewell28 wrote: »
    Hey guys, do you know of the lowest calorie frozen pizza? I am looking to put away a whole pie one night and want to know my best options!

I get the Stouffers lean cuisne French Bread pizzas. Lotsa crunch, not a lot of calories. Otherwise, look for a thin-crust pizza with cheese only or veggie toppings.

You could also find a pre-made crust and DIY it yourself if you really wanted to monitor it.

I haven't found a standard grocery store pizza under 800 calories and I rarely have that many left over to eat a whole pie (SAD).
  • fitoverfortymom
    Options
    Checked out Amazon... Chocolate, caramel, or crunchy?!?

fsesojwaupwp.jpg

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT???? THIS IS A THING????
  • fitoverfortymom
    Options

I'll go down with you as a not-prewashed-veggie-rewasher also.
  • Illy_Mooncat
    Illy_Mooncat Posts: 159 Member
    Options

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT???? THIS IS A THING????

THAT WAS MY REACTION. Also is the troll gone yet?
  • NJGamerChick
    NJGamerChick Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    This thread is amazing. I couldn't resist clicking and I'm glad I did!
  • allierat84
    allierat84 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    kenyonhaff wrote: »
    Just discovered that Amazon in the UK sells these. Yay! 0i2btk9r5p1y.jpeg

I <3 these! I can eat myself sick on them.

Every October I'm convinced I LOVE these, and then I have a few and then realize I really don't....

I prefer candy corn. The pumpkins are just a bit too much!
    yhwvtsv8d0xs.jpg

I don't understand these.... We don't really get them in Australia, I had some in the states and wasn't fussed..

UK people... Is cadbury spread nice? (I've just this week found cadbury caramels spread in the "international" section of our supermarket...it's probably making it in to my trolley tomorrow!)

I've never heard of Cadbury spread and I live quite near to the Cadbury factory! Sounds nice though
  • ErinMichelle31
    ErinMichelle31 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Sharon_C wrote: »
    Ahhh. I finally found my people. I just finished eating my nightly handful of M&Ms.

Peanut M&Ms are life! I eat them everyday!
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    $7!! I did wonder whether to go Crunchie instead of Caramel. Next time.

That's US dollars.

I know. I paid £2/$2.60. Mind you, works the other way, Lucky Charms are £5/$6.58 here in the "US" section.

I'm tempted, even at $7. I wish they had a combo pack with all three flavors.

Thanks for the confirmation @VintageFeline.. They didn't have crunchie flavour, but I'll definitely pick up caramel! (and $8 a jar here. Urgh. Not fussed - I need to spend money for shopping points anyhow ) :D
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options

That's US dollars.

I know. I paid £2/$2.60. Mind you, works the other way, Lucky Charms are £5/$6.58 here in the "US" section.

Thanks for the confirmation @VintageFeline.. They didn't have crunchie flavour, but I'll definitely pick up caramel! (and $8 a jar here. Urgh. Not fussed - I need to spend money for shopping points anyhow ) :D

It is very sweet, for me that's a plus because I won't go hog wild and blow my calories for the entire week.
  • shenanigans_
    shenanigans_ Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You rang
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options

That's US dollars.

It is very sweet, for me that's a plus because I won't go hog wild and blow my calories for the entire week.

I do sweet.... I'd probably sprinkle it with salt too :)
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options

That's US dollars.

I do sweet.... I'd probably sprinkle it with salt too :)

I tell you what is my kryptonite. Dulce de leche. Lord I could bathe in it.
  • 1singinmum
    1singinmum Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie to the MFP community and stumbled onto this thread. LOVE IT!!! Y'all are my kind of peeps! Thanks for sharing :)
  • Illy_Mooncat
    Illy_Mooncat Posts: 159 Member
    Options

I tell you what is my kryptonite. Dulce de leche. Lord I could bathe in it.

OMG yes. Have you made it from sweetened condensed milk?