Looking for friends who don't eat "clean" and healthy

Options

Replies

• VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options

I tell you what is my kryptonite. Dulce de leche. Lord I could bathe in it.

OMG yes. Have you made it from sweetened condensed milk?

I have not. I have only ever bought one jar because I am not to be trusted. Particularly as I am on the home straight to maintenance and don't need quite such delicious distractions for now! Colin the Caterpillars I have some hope of moderating, dulce de leche? Hahahahahahaha. No.
  • anabella1189
    anabella1189 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I plan my meals ahead of time so I have exactly enough calories and nutrients left to be able to have ice cream or other goodies
  • Illy_Mooncat
    Illy_Mooncat Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I have not. I have only ever bought one jar because I am not to be trusted. Particularly as I am on the home straight to maintenance and don't need quite such delicious distractions for now! Colin the Caterpillars I have some hope of moderating, dulce de leche? Hahahahahahaha. No.

Probably a good idea lol. Well once you can get where you need to be, try making it! It's not hard in the microwave and is absolutely spectacular. I've only done it once because I could bathe in sweetened condensed milk... A can probably wouldn't make it to the ducle de leche phase in most cases lol
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options

Probably a good idea lol. Well once you can get where you need to be, try making it! It's not hard in the microwave and is absolutely spectacular. I've only done it once because I could bathe in sweetened condensed milk... A can probably wouldn't make it to the ducle de leche phase in most cases lol

You can actually put the cans in a pot of boiling water (make sure the water covers the can completely with room to spare) for four hours, then let the water cool to room temperature, and voila:

7lhegyf977oc.jpg

k6y4889yiaju.jpg

efutg5x41qr1.jpg

g570mdlcxweq.jpg

(I scooped it into a glass jar so I could microwave it, then used a machine-powered whisk to make it really smooth)
  • SchweddyGirl
    SchweddyGirl Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I had kraft mac & cheese last night...it was delicious.
  • VintageFeline
    Options

You can actually put the cans in a pot of boiling water (make sure the water covers the can completely with room to spare) for four hours, then let the water cool to room temperature, and voila:

7lhegyf977oc.jpg

k6y4889yiaju.jpg

efutg5x41qr1.jpg

g570mdlcxweq.jpg

(I scooped it into a glass jar so I could microwave it, then used a machine-powered whisk to make it really smooth)

Here in the UK you can buy it ready done now, so no faffing about to make a banoffee pie!
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options

7lhegyf977oc.jpg

k6y4889yiaju.jpg

efutg5x41qr1.jpg

g570mdlcxweq.jpg

Here in the UK you can buy it ready done now, so no faffing about to make a banoffee pie!

I'm both very sad and very grateful that I can't buy that crack-in-a-can over here! ;)
  • ShaeSweetness
    ShaeSweetness Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Add me!! Im your girl! Haha i eat under my calories and somewhat healthy-ish but girlll you will NEVER catch me with a salad lmao i still need my cheese and processed meats
  • VintageFeline
    Options

7lhegyf977oc.jpg

k6y4889yiaju.jpg

efutg5x41qr1.jpg

g570mdlcxweq.jpg

I'm both very sad and very grateful that I can't buy that crack-in-a-can over here! ;)

You can buy it by the fancy jar. Have had. Is delicious.

rrubc5y3tb5m.jpg
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    After looking 5 different places over the weekend, I found some pumpkin praline cheesecake. Four pieces later... :D
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    After looking 5 different places over the weekend, I found some pumpkin praline cheesecake. Four pieces later... :D

Australia doesn't get in to the pumpkin pie thing (or pumpkin spice thing) much... That cheesecake sounds delicious!
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Australia doesn't get in to the pumpkin pie thing (or pumpkin spice thing) much... That cheesecake sounds delicious!

It was very good. There are two pieces left in the fridge right now, calling my name! :p
  • VintageFeline
    Options

It was very good. There are two pieces left in the fridge right now, calling my name! :p

I could, uh, "take care" of that for you.........
  • quiksylver296
    Options

I could, uh, "take care" of that for you.........

I suspect my son might take care of it, for breakfast. LOL
  • lalee115
    lalee115 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Cylphin60 wrote: »
    Ha! PB&O!

Somewhere in the world peanut butter and oreos is a thing....trying it tonight lol

I know this is old, but I just wanted to say that I once watched an episode of one of those "survivor" type shows... they had the contestants treading water while holding something over their heads and were trying to bribe them into giving up. Two girls tapped out for a gigantic plate of oreos and a jar of peanut butter.
  • amywhoa
    amywhoa Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Add me! I have my good and bad days !! Sucker for sushi and popeyes :joy:
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    It's Halloween, y'all!! Have those treats but make them worth it :wink:
    jggtk3iitnjv.jpg
  • VintageFeline
    Options
    I have the benefit of living somewhere I am highly unlikely to get any kids coming round and I have no kids so no need to buy big bags of fun size candy that I will inevitably "have" to eat myself.

Now the chocolatier a mere few steps from my front door is another issue, I practically have to run past! But when I do go in it is so worth it.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    I have the benefit of living somewhere I am highly unlikely to get any kids coming round and I have no kids so no need to buy big bags of fun size candy that I will inevitably "have" to eat myself.

Now the chocolatier a mere few steps from my front door is another issue, I practically have to run past! But when I do go in it is so worth it.

So true :droolemoji:
  • Illy_Mooncat
    Illy_Mooncat Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell in T-minus 4ish hours...