They're hash brownies. I have a lot left. 0.o
  • Tetrelle
    Tetrelle Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Assassins Creed: Origins has a boat load of micro transactions. ;(
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite things in a tv show or movie are kids who curse, but aren’t “bad” kids. Stranger Things is the holy grail.
  • SouthernMamaUnderConsruction
    Options
    I'm wondering how everyone seems to be on top of there fitness game... And I'm trying to talk myself into starting a super early morning regiment . I'm not good a being a self starter when it comes to fitness apparently.
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    I went to GNC today to get supplies, and the guy working was like “dude, you trying to get swole on me or what?”

He’s seen me roughly every 2 weeks for the last 5 months, during which time I’ve lost 40 pounds. Apparently it’s starting to show.
  • HealthyAshes88888
    HealthyAshes88888 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    I had to help my best friend take her momma to the hospital yesterday for an awful thing I would never wish on anyone. You can't unsee what I witnessed. That's been on my mind all night :(
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    Five chances in the red zone and you can't *kitten* punch it in once? *kitten* these mother *kitten* Lions. Eat a *kitten* *kitten* you stupid *kitten* *kitten* suckers. Please be a good team one time before I die.

As a vikings fan, i feel you brother
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    I had to help my best friend take her momma to the hospital yesterday for an awful thing I would never wish on anyone. You can't unsee what I witnessed. That's been on my mind all night :(

I am sorry hon.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    My commute was the length it was supposed to be instead of double that so I had time to grab coffee before work and that is today's positive thing.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    pekovic_m wrote: »
    I slept for 10 minutes in the last 21 hours. I'm surprisingly fine. Surviving my day without coffee. Dealing with people. People are not okay. Today is okay.

Sounds dangerous. I forget the details, but I've heard (and experienced) that sleep deprivation can resemble inebriation after some time. Hope you don't have to drive anytime soon. Good luck today. That sounds miserable.
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »
    I really want a pair of nike x j crew killshot 2's and every time I think about the fact I didn't buy them when I was in LA I kick myself (without the killshots)

Have you seen Lois Vutton's Star Wars shoes?OMG
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    Lots of things........let's not get stressed thinking about it now.
  • HealthyAshes88888
    HealthyAshes88888 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME THAT THIS *kitten* IS LITERALLY PLASTERED ALL OVER THE INTERNET WHEN GOOGLE SEARCHING A NAME :|
    I may be the next incognito....
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    That I should be at the gym (4 more lifts before I leave for Iceland) but instead I'm here at Starbuck's procrastinating.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME THAT THIS *kitten* IS LITERALLY PLASTERED ALL OVER THE INTERNET WHEN GOOGLE SEARCHING A NAME :|
    I may be the next incognito....

I mention it all the time. Over and over in multiple threads.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    Hair.