Introverts Unite!!!

Replies

• Kullerva
    Kullerva Posts: 1,114 Member
    I see your challenge of uniting just introverts, and raise you the challenge of uniting INTJs like myself....

Bwahahahah good luck with that!

8ujux0ox2amb.gif

Another INTJ! Huzzah!
  • scottma3
    scottma3 Posts: 13 Member
    Ha :P Luckily I have a wife that is an extrovert thats makes me talk to people at parties even though Id rather sit in the corner with my drink and people watch.
  • BruinsGal_91
    BruinsGal_91 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Kullerva wrote: »
    I see your challenge of uniting just introverts, and raise you the challenge of uniting INTJs like myself....

8ujux0ox2amb.gif

Another INTJ! Huzzah!

**gives tiny wave to fellow INTJs before going back to hiding behind her book**
  • dinadyna21
    dinadyna21 Posts: 403 Member
    scottma3 wrote: »
    Ha :P Luckily I have a wife that is an extrovert thats makes me talk to people at parties even though Id rather sit in the corner with my drink and people watch.

I love people watching, it's so much fun.lol
  • curiousgp
    curiousgp Posts: 122 Member
    dinadyna21 wrote: »

I love people watching, it's so much fun.lol

....and puzzling....
  • morangolisa
    morangolisa Posts: 2 Member
    Hi,
    I hear you on the support!!! I hope I can help. I hope everyone is having a great day.
  • jenna_mikewolf
    jenna_mikewolf Posts: 31 Member

I have times of extroversion and always drag my husband along!
  • amandaeve
    amandaeve Posts: 723 Member

8ujux0ox2amb.gif

Another INTJ! Huzzah!

Challenge accepted! Another INTJ checking in here! :smile: (although I'd consider myself independent more than reclusive)
  • SeraBob
    SeraBob Posts: 10 Member
    Hi there! Another introvert checking in... and then going quickly to hide in a corner.
  • jenna_mikewolf
    Knoxvilla5 wrote: »
    Here to laugh at just the wrong moment with you guys!

That's ok...I'll be next to you trying to say something I thought was funny but nobody else understands. :p

It's because things we say normally go over others head's. :wink:

• jenna_mikewolf
    amandaeve wrote: »

8ujux0ox2amb.gif

Another INTJ! Huzzah!

Challenge accepted! Another INTJ checking in here! :smile: (although I'd consider myself independent more than reclusive)

I LOVE that your I stands for independent!
  • OregonRunner5
    OregonRunner5 Posts: 404 Member
    Spending another day alone with my cat! Introvert - doing it right. ;-P (although yeah, it does get lonely - but I'm committed!) (*sobs* but please add me as a friend, omg the alone! THE ALONE!)
  • DanielleFayeS
    DanielleFayeS Posts: 1,943 Member
    I'm pretty introverted and have been using this app off and on (used Livestrong more but this syncs with my garmin) for years but never did the forums. I've been having trouble on my own lately though and wondering if interacting with some people aside from my husband about my weight loss efforts.
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,948 Member

That's ok...I'll be next to you trying to say something I thought was funny but nobody else understands. :p

That's ok. Introverts do get it. We may only smirk knowingly, if that, but we get it.
  • jenna_mikewolf
    cruelfayed wrote: »
    I'm pretty introverted and have been using this app off and on (used Livestrong more but this syncs with my garmin) for years but never did the forums. I've been having trouble on my own lately though and wondering if interacting with some people aside from my husband about my weight loss efforts.

I feel like interacting with people other than the ones will love with most certainly helps.
  • jenna_mikewolf
    baconslave wrote: »

That's ok. Introverts do get it. We may only smirk knowingly, if that, but we get it.

Word :wink:
  • jenna_mikewolf
    Spending another day alone with my cat! Introvert - doing it right. ;-P (although yeah, it does get lonely - but I'm committed!) (*sobs* but please add me as a friend, omg the alone! THE ALONE!)

There are times to be alone (most of the time, haha) But once every leap year you have to get out and socialize :smile: