s s
    o e
    m w
    emosewa

?
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Because I will hold your hair back when you've had too much to drink.

How awesome is that?? :bigsmile:
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Because I wanted to tell you to *kitten* off after I read the title! Then High 5 you for having the balls (to go along with some ****s) to put it out there!

Wow d!cks got edited by MFP!
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I am completely obsessed with cars and driving and traffic. I can relate everything I am exposed to to cars and or driving and or traffic and all I ever really want to talk about is cars, driving and traffic. This makes me super awesome to a tiny slice of people in the human pie and psychologically damaged to everybody else. As a result of my condition I am able to have all of my emotional, physical, psychological and intellectual needs met with my cars. I like friends that like me, but I don't need any friends at all. It's your call.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    frankly, you shouldn't
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    You choose:

A) You enjoyed a post I wrote.
    B) You think my user name is cool (yummy in Japanese)
    Or...
    C) You like my legs :wink:
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    ****slowly waves hand through the air**** these aren't the droids your looking for
  • dolphin21
    dolphin21 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Because Im ME!!!!!!!!!! That should be Awesome:smile::wink:
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    See but mean is okay as long as it is at least funny .. which it was. Scott's comment was just mean for the sake of being mean... and what's the value in that ... guess who doesn't get to be my friend?

Gee, however will he contain his anguish??! I should friend the poor guy...
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I know the worst reason: you pity someone. Not a good start to any relationship.

Lust, envy, nosiness... All good :smile:
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't recommend being my friend. I'm a d*ck. Hence, why I don't apply for friendships

I think all awsome people appreciate d*icks!!!!:bigsmile:

I appreciate d*cks, therefore am awesome! :tongue:
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    I dunno. I have a sufficient amount. "Awesome" doesn't request or demand for friendship. It just gets it.

^ true story.
  • beedo30
    beedo30 Posts: 186
    Options
    i feel that since i am friends with most of your friends... that i am therefore, awesome.. but it should be noted.. this is not new news.. i mean i get up and piss awesomeness..
    Please can you turn your pic, its driving me insane!
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I like to ride on motorcycles. Surely that makes me an awesome badass. I
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    i don't need to be your friend to be awesome.... i'm my own awesomeness... and even though your avatar smiley is really kinda cool and would look great among my other friends, i dont know how your awesomeness would enhance my reason for being here..... so if there's a good reason for allowing your awesomeness into my already awesome world then let me know and I shall allow it
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    i don't need to be your friend to be awesome.... i'm my own awesomeness... and even though your avatar smiley is really kinda cool and would look great among my other friends, i dont know how your awesomeness would enhance my reason for being here..... so if there's a good reason for allowing your awesomeness into my already awesome world then let me know and I shall allow it

This is how I share the awesome with my awesome friends.
    SMARTTURBO.jpg
  • cherry187
    Options
    Let us be clear. Those who are awesome don't need to state their awesomeness. It's like people who have 'original' after their name are not really original. Or for another example, people who are capable of holding an intellectual conversation, don't need to state it before-hand.

That said, I think all MFP people are awesome in their own way.

Finally I assumed the point of making friends on here was for support with goals to lose weight. It appears we are all in the same boat.

Let's all be friends, without reason. The world might actually feel like a better friendlier place. Well, online anyway. (",)
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options

This is how I share the awesome with my awesome friends.
    SMARTTURBO.jpg

see she gets it.... might be why she's part of my awesome world ... lol
  • toddgaines
    toddgaines Posts: 130
    Options
    Really the original purpose of this thread was not to shove your awesomeness in people's faces, I really just thought it was a unique way for people to share what makes them special, not to be arrogant, but because it feels good and is great morale boost to put that stuff out there. And who doesn't like feeling good? I completely agree that everyone is in fact awesome in their own way, just some people forget why they are awesome. I pretty much accept requests from anyone because I love this community and the give and take of support. It has helped me lose over 65 lbs. I gained a bit back, and that's why I am looking to add some new friends to hopefully help re-energize me in my quest, and just add to all the other amazing friends I've made on my journey.

Let us be clear. Those who are awesome don't need to state their awesomeness. It's like people who have 'original' after their name are not really original. Or for another example, people who are capable of holding an intellectual conversation, don't need to state it before-hand.

That said, I think all MFP people are awesome in their own way.

Finally I assumed the point of making friends on here was for support with goals to lose weight. It appears we are all in the same boat.

Let's all be friends, without reason. The world might actually feel like a better friendlier place. Well, online anyway. (",)