How much have YOU lost?

Options

Replies

• 1moblessn
    Options
    I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM DOING WRONG, BUT I AM CONVINCED THAT I AM OFF THE BEATEN PATH WHEN IT COMES TO MY WEIGHT LOSS. I FOLLOW MY SUGGESTED CALORIC INTAKE, COMPLETE SOME SORT OF EXERCISE DAILY (5-6 times a week), USUALLY CARDIO, I DON'T DRINK SODAS (ONLY WATER) BUT I CANNOT LOSE MORE THAN A POUND, WHICH I GAIN/LOSE CONSISTENTLY. ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT I CAN OR SHOULD DO OR WHAT I MIGHT BE DOING WRONG!!!! ANYONE WHO HAS HAD THIS PROBLEM OR HAS ANY INSIGHT, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO RESPOND. Signed: Dying to post even a small success story!!
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Been dedicated since March lost almost 50lbs (49.9 just haven't updated my weight till friday lol)
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I started march 13,2011. So far I've lost 78 pounds. Weigh in is Sunday. I have about 3 pounds to my goal and then a ton of toning. Great job everyone!!
  • Salpica
    Salpica Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I've been a member since then end of January and I'm down 35lbs, even though it says 31lbs. I lost the weight in about a 2 months span and for the summer I've been maintaining the weight and losing a little. Once October hits I'm back at it hard to try and lose another 10-15lbs and then work on building muscle.

It's really cool to see how your body changes even after weight loss and you maintain. It almost seems as some of the weight moves to other spots to "even" itself out.
  • sweebeesmom
    Options
    27 lbs! started in february with a goal of losing 20! Going for 35 now :) Love this site!
  • mikonei
    mikonei Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    16 lbs in 5 weeks. Can't wait to see that number after 5 months :)
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    i've lost 25 in 23 weeks. 1 lb per week is great :)
  • sthum
    sthum Posts: 25
    Options
    34lbs in 25 wks!!! Ready to lose another 34!!!! =) Everyone is doing amazing!!!!!
  • prettyash76
    Options
    I lost 10.5 pounds in 17 days. I am only in my 3rd week. Actually started this plan the first day of my vacation.
  • DK30096
    DK30096 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    3 pounds it's been 11 days (looking foward to logging my weight check on Sunday at 14 days) :-)
  • Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    4 months -- 29 lbs. Still a long way to go, though.
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I DL'd the app in March but I didn't actually start until May 17th and so far I have lost 32 pounds.
  • want2walknotwaddle
    want2walknotwaddle Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    have lost 75lb in 20 week which averages at between 3 and 4lb a week
  • atalikami
    Options
    Lost 75lbs approaching 3 years ago, but got complacent. Now on my quest for 8% bodyfat, another 16lbs lost :P

This site is amazing i wish id found it years ago!
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    5.6 pounds in 3 weeks... after being doing the yo-yo thing for nearly 7 months, I'm estatic to see three losses in a row!
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Overall, 62lbs as of this morning.
    28 more to my goal of 188.
  • leilani♥
    leilani♥ Posts: 579
    Options
    I've been here 11 weeks and lost 11 pounds! That's only one pound a week but I'm still proud of my accomplishments. Have other people looked at how their weight loss is compared to how long you've been an MFP member?? Share how much have you lost a week since you've joined MFP!

That is awesome! I've lost about 1-1.5 lbs a week myself. I have to keep telling myself to be PATIENT :angry: and that my body is different from everyone.
  • Kia148
    Kia148 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    6lbs in 3 weeks:)
  • karenkwalker
    karenkwalker Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    11 lbs in 11 weeks. Good with that - Although some weeks the scale doesn't move at all - but when I average out the days on MFP and lbs lost - it works out to a lb a week. :bigsmile:
  • jenblowsbubblez
    jenblowsbubblez Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    5 lbs in the past month,, :) not to bad!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!