Replies

• Bkind2meAli
    Bkind2meAli Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!!Huge difference!
  • romade188
    romade188 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Anyone and everyone doing keto, please fell free to add me. I am in the beginning stages, as in very confused, lol. Any and all help would be super appreciated.
  • notinthisgalaxy
    notinthisgalaxy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I just started today too. I would love more friends who are doing keto.
  • the8BitGirl
    the8BitGirl Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    silkyb1 wrote: »
    How did your body do at the beginning you doing Keto. A lady i work with started having bad cramps in her legs so she had to stop.

On Keto it's a good idea to supplement with magnesium, potassium and extra sodium. This will negate the dreaded keto flu and get rid of the cramping too. There's heaps of information online about homemade 'keto-ade'. :)
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    LiftHeavyThings27105 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    +1 to what @the8BitGirl states. Bone Broth and Beef Broth are excellent ideas as the supplement. But, whatever works for you....do that. It is one of the keys to getting past the Keto Flu (just keep in mind that doing this will mitigate the Keto Flu....it will not make it not happen....your body is going through a major change).

Also, keep in mind that there is 'getting into ketosis' and there is 'maintaining ketosis' and then there is being keto-adapted. Different things......you likely - assuming that this is a long term thing - want to be keto-adapted.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!