TEAM THIN TO WIN!-WEEK ONE (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I just got back from my trip and I wasn't able to log or check the message boards :( I hope I didn't mess anything up for the team, but I will be back at it tomorrow! Do u think it would help if I made up the first 2 challenges that I missed?

yes, I am going to change the dates I do some of the things because of already scheduled events so I think as long as you do them in the week we still get credit.
  • carmcd
    carmcd Posts: 115
    Options
    SO PROUD OF YOU ALL!!! i'm done my 50, done 64 oz and on track for cals!!
  • triciawebb78
    triciawebb78 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    hey there, finished my journal under cal goal. drank my 8 glasses of water, and did my 50 crunches! whew!

Now onto Fenway Park with the kiddos! Have a great night all!
  • kburns0709
    kburns0709 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    did my crunches, water, and under calories!
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    forgot what I was doing and did 60 crunches, anybody need my extras?
  • sharmonesq
    sharmonesq Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I am going to try really hard not to let you down...I just logged in my food and I am 411 over as of right this second. It was a rough day at work and combining that with my "girl" time, I had cravings like crazy. Now I need to go find a way to burn 400 calories despite the fact that I feel like total crap generally plus I have a kidney stone that keeps catching and its already 7 pm... Grrr..... Does folding clothes burn calories?

Anyway, I drank my water and I will update in a bit about whether or not I got all those extra calories burnt off. I won't wat any more either although I think I could eat everything in the house.
  • butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    did crunchs, and will be under calories. i cannot possibly make the water though, i'm so sorry!! i'm bloated and swimming in what i drank already...and i'm not close.
  • IndependentMe
    IndependentMe Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    crunches - check
    water - check
    calories - check
  • vivianleemit
    Options
    Made my calories, did some workouts, 75 crunches. All I need now is my remaining 4 cups of water... I'll try super hard!
  • sharmonesq
    sharmonesq Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I did it!!!! I did 5 5 min rounds on the heavy bag and did crunches, pushups, lunges, jumping jacks and calf raises in between rounds (so I exercised for about 35 min total). I also had already done about 30 minutes of cleaning and am now going to log off to do 30 more. So that means....

Under calories - YES!
    Workout - YES!
    Crunches - YES (did 100)
    Water - Yep

I still don't feel great, but actually exercising made me feel better not worse. Bring on day 4!
  • chuckieswife
    Options
    Crunches completed, and been in the pool after the rain. I have a paper to finish tonight so this will be all on the exercise for today. More to come tomorrow.
  • SUNNY613
    SUNNY613 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    crunches done
    water done
    under my cal goal
  • Rebeccasluckyduck
    Rebeccasluckyduck Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    On track for today and ready for tomorrow!
  • vivianleemit
    Options
    Sorry guys, didn't make the water for yesterday [Wednesday] :(
    I'll try my best today though~!
  • triciawebb78
    triciawebb78 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Well done sharmonesq for getting it done when you werent 100%....i find when i do that then i too feel better!

Lots of food challenges this week, fenway last night...was good only got a diet coke!
    Today is company BBQ...will try to stay within goal.

Waht is the darn challenge today??? sheesh will look it up and figure out how to complete it!

Have a super thursday Team Thin to Win!
  • IndependentMe
    IndependentMe Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Here is the video for today's challenge in case anyone needs it again (like I did!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPU2EpW5nT0&feature=related
  • kimlee
    kimlee Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! I am planning spreading out my up/downs through out the day. I did 25 this morning, will do 25 in early afternoon, and complete the other 50 with my workout group later this evening. I have already had 2 cups of water. I have a feeling today is going to be a great day!
  • Isrn2
    Isrn2 Posts: 160
    Options
    Completed yesterday under calorie goals, 8 glasses of water, and the crunches.

Got the up/downs for today completed during my workout this morning.
  • Katemarie34
    Katemarie34 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    up downs complete--- way on target for 8 glasses of water and will be under calorie goal again! :) lovin it
  • wildcard29
    wildcard29 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Wow gonna have to spread these up downs throughout the day...hardest challenge yet for me!!!