Breakfast today was

Options
14567810»

Replies

• christiteal
    christiteal Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    English muffin, poached egg, slice of sharp cheese, 2 slices of bacon, coffee with cream. Delicious! 462 calories
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Just coffee today. I had a bit much last evening and don't feel hungry.
  • Heather4448
    Heather4448 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Lima beans :)
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell bacon soft taco, coffee/milk
  • jaedwa1
    jaedwa1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Small egg sandwich with swiss cheese and bacon, all measured out, 207 calories. And then a few pieces of homemade double chocolate walnut biscotti with green tea, 402 calories. I am stuffed but headed out for a hilly 2.5 mile walk to the train station and wanted to make sure I didn't get tempted by all the lovely cafes along the way.
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    scrambled eggs w/a sausage biscuit and a diet coke
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Corn Flakes, chopped banana, 2% low fat milk. One slice of toast spread with margarine. One cup of coffee with creamer. 430 calories
  • buffalogal42
    buffalogal42 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    3 eggs scrambled with a little butter, 3 Jimmy Dean’s microwave turkey sausages and wheat toast.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    Grits bowl- with 1 packet of butter grits, add almond milk, 1 serving of egg whites with lite cheese and 1 tbs of sour cream- so creamy and so delicious- with a mug of caramel flavored coffee with half n half and stevia
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    Went ot a sit down diner, I was very unimpressed with the place and the service and stuff but it slowly grew on me. The meal wasnt even THAT good it was kind of cold but i mean, You really cant beat a nice sit down full breakfast lol.

Had ham (was really good ham) homefried potatoes (bit cold but yummy and not greasy) 2 scrambled eggs that were great and 2 pieces of toast buttered with strawberry jam (omg its like cake, who knew O_O)

I enjoyed myself :D
  • newheavensearth
    newheavensearth Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate chip Kodiak pancakes with fat free cottage cheese and chopped strawberries mixed in it. Lots of syrup. Coffee with sugar cookie creamer.
  • SusanDSME
    SusanDSME Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    Banana cinnamon nicecream with peanutbutter and dark chocolate chips :D Guilt free deliciousness >.> Tad obsessed i have a bowl daily, Normally a blueberry version before bed but woke up with a sweet tooth :p

@JaydedMiss Is nicecream rice cream? I'm intrigued!
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    SusanDSME wrote: »
    Banana cinnamon nicecream with peanutbutter and dark chocolate chips :D Guilt free deliciousness >.> Tad obsessed i have a bowl daily, Normally a blueberry version before bed but woke up with a sweet tooth :p

@SusanDSME, nicecream is generally whizzed up frozen banana
  • Aarjono
    Aarjono Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Whole Foods brunch buffet after my 3 mile run with running club on Sunday is my guilty pleasure:

Whole Foods - Scrambled Eggs, 3 oz 130kcal
    Sweet Potato Tots, 84 g 140kcal
    Fresh - Strawberries*, 1 cup (144g) 47kcal
    Bistro Pasta Salad - whole foods, 100 gram 300kcal
    Whole Foods Market - Smoked Mozzarella Pasta Salad, 0.5 cup 262kcal

for a total of 879 kcal.

• JaydedMiss
    edited November 2017
    Options

Yeah its "Nice" cream...blended frozen banana comes out creamy can then top it or blend in whatever flavorings i want. Pro tip stir in frozen fruit and its delightful. Blueberries or raspberries or pineapple chunks make it like a blizzard.

14007gat2mj2.png
  • SusanDSME
    SusanDSME Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Wow, @JaydedMiss - that sounds delicious! About how many bananas do you wind up with per serving?
  • JaydedMiss
    Options
    Wow, @JaydedMiss - that sounds delicious! About how many bananas do you wind up with per serving?

im a bad person to ask i make really tiny bowls lol