Breakfast today was

Replies

• debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    usually it is two servings of fruit with a small protein shake(use plant protein) Or Yogurt parfait, now and then I eat a big warm bowl of oatmeal- eps. when the weather gets cool-
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Larabar- "Coconut Cream Pie" flavor. Cold brew coffee, black.
  • Nikion901
    Nikion901 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Oats with walnuts, apple and cinnamon
  • kmshover
    kmshover Posts: 41 Member
    1/2 cup oatmeal made into a patty browned in a tbsp of garlic and herb butter, 2 eggs over easy cooked in another tbsp of same butter, put those on top of oatmeal sprinkle with Mrs Dash and all mashed up together.... 430 cals and so so yummy!!!!! ;)
  • narspips
    narspips Posts: 48 Member
    Nikion901 wrote: »
    Oats with walnuts, apple and cinnamon

Today I had Belvita cocoa biscuits but I have loads of apples so I'm going to make apple and cinnamon overnight oats for tomorrow :)
  • Meghanebk
    Meghanebk Posts: 321 Member
    Oatmeal with Cinnamon Roll protein powder and a few raisins.
  • CILLAJ8
    CILLAJ8 Posts: 99 Member
    Coffee with soy milk and a sprinkle of cinnamon. A scrambled egg mixed with homemade salsa and hot sauce in a whole wheat wrap.
  • SSpeakes
    SSpeakes Posts: 95 Member
    Chobani Black Cherry Greek Yogurt and a Kind Breakfast Protein Almond Butter
  • katsheare
    katsheare Posts: 1,025 Member
    Apple peanut butter protein smoothie, some cheese and tea. Very nice after a quick run (and before the walkies to work)...
  • rhettsgirl05
    rhettsgirl05 Posts: 3 Member
    Coffee with collagen peptides blended in, Love Grown cereal and protein almond/cashew milk.
  • saramccartha86
    saramccartha86 Posts: 6 Member
    Protein shake with almond milk and then eggs and spinach. My go to
  • ent3rsandman
    ent3rsandman Posts: 170 Member
    3 slices of peanut butter toast topped with a banana, and a protein shake (whey + whole milk + creatine)
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,954 Member
    2 poached eggs on spicy sauerkraut
  • darlibby
    darlibby Posts: 37 Member
    Bagel with cream cheese and a home made chai latte made with skim milk and stevia.
  • OHFlamingo
    OHFlamingo Posts: 239 Member
    Kashi Organic Berry Fruitful Cereal (29 biscuits) and Dannon Low Fat Vanilla Yogurt (1/2 cup) for a total of 370 calories, or, as my Grandson calls them, delicious points!
  • xvolution
    xvolution Posts: 721 Member
    The typical breakfast for exercise days:

1/2c cottage cheese, 1/2c greek yogurt, 1 pop tart (unfrosted), juice and a protein shake (water and 1 scoop protein).
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Scrambled eggs with potatoes and onion, hummus, falafel, Greek yogurt, tomatoes, cucumbers, a couple of green olives, oil-cured eggplants, rustic flatbread. An 800 calorie hearty breakfast that should keep me full for hours.
  • Trex5009
    Trex5009 Posts: 171 Member
    Oatmeal with peanut butter & honey, one toast with peanut butter and honey. A banana. Cereal and milk. About 900 calories. My fav meal of the day
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,818 Member
    Coffee, choc flavoured collagen, skim milk, ice, all blended. Yum

Does the collagen work?