Daddymonte Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Let’s see what this is all about.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    monteshot wrote: »

pineapple has been my weakness lately. either just in frozen delicious chunks or blended as the base of a smoothie bowl with some frozen berries stirred in xD nommmm
    90dn12jquely.jpg
  • KateTii
    KateTii Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    1m8xjdg3yizr.png
  • aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    Options
    yo so what are the other three weaknesses?
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I threw my peanut butter away. It's a problem food for me. I have PB2 which isn't a problem because I don't think it's all that amazing, just so so.
  • Daddymonte
    Options
    aeloine wrote: »
    yo so what are the other three weaknesses?

Peanut butter....
    Pineapple....

Cheese/cheesecake.... is the 3rd.
  • Daddymonte
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    monteshot wrote: »

pineapple has been my weakness lately. either just in frozen delicious chunks or blended as the base of a smoothie bowl with some frozen berries stirred in xD nommmm
    90dn12jquely.jpg
    Oh my.... fancy

• Daddymonte
    Options
    Eire228 wrote: »
    ..... and it made it taste burnt....

You have my attention....
    Now 1 have to try with a smoothie and see this burnt flavor is all about
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    You can tell when a stressful day has pushed me to my limit. I will be on the couch in my jammies with a jar of PB and a spoon.

PB2 is great for things you want to add PB flavor to without all those cals and fat. But there are some things you just need that heavenly creaminess for. I'm equally helpless with a canister of salted peanuts. And cashews. And macadamias. And pistachios. <sigh>
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    kimny72 wrote: »
    You can tell when a stressful day has pushed me to my limit. I will be on the couch in my jammies with a jar of PB and a spoon.

PB2 is great for things you want to add PB flavor to without all those cals and fat. But there are some things you just need that heavenly creaminess for. I'm equally helpless with a canister of salted peanuts. And cashews. And macadamias. And pistachios. <sigh>

We're kindred spirits. I can go to town on cashews, peanuts (salted or honey roasted) I LOVE pistachios, almonds, omg I like too many!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    i agree...get the peanut butter powder ..they have it at kroger and target... just add water... way fewer calories..tastes pretty darned good. yes agree.. the real deal. is crazy good and impossible to stop at just a tablespoon.
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    If when you get in and settle down into it the peanut butter level ends up rising above your head then that is too much peanut butter.
  • Daddymonte
    Options
    z40ihud4hjvw.jpeg
    Smells great! Just like peanut... so far so good.
  • Rosemary7391
    Rosemary7391 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I just weigh whatever I want to have my peanut butter on, tare, and then add the pb. I would never weigh it in a cup because then I would waste some of my peanut butter!

I tare thebowl and the spoon I'm using to mix it, then weigh it on the spoon - means I get to lick the spoon because it's already accounted for :) had some in my overnight oats this morning...
  • NoxeemaJackson
    NoxeemaJackson Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    as a PB junky myself, PB2 is my only saving grace.
    I put like 4 tablespoons on a toasted english muffin. Yum!
    It's great in smoothies too
  • dwilliamca
    dwilliamca Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    For me peanut butter is a rare treat. More than a tablespoon puts me over my budget no matter what meal/snack I eat it at. Think I'm going to have a peanut butter and banana sandwich for lunch today. Yum! I'd never heard of peanut butter flour but I'm curious.
  • legblonde355
    legblonde355 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I live off of PB2
  • sugaraddict4321
    sugaraddict4321 Posts: 15,715 MFP Moderator
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    ..This morning i made 2 big mason jars of 170g of spinach and 30g peanut flour and a scoop of stevia and every sip tasted like thick nutty melted peanutbutter for 180 calories total. Just saying

Sounds weird to me, but stealing for my nieces and nephews. Hiding spinach in peanut butter is genius!
  • Daddymonte
    Options
    I live off of PB2
    I’ve almost finish the bottle l bought a few days ago...

• Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Well, 4 slices of thin toast (50 cals each) and 2 tbls of Jif (never tried PB2) was dinner tonight.

Just felt like it and I still have a couple hundred calories left for the day.