To the MFP Grinches and Bahumbug Positivity Downers.....

Options

Replies

• dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Boston on Digital Compact Cassette and a Zero Candy Bar
  • WillBeThin86
    WillBeThin86 Posts: 135 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    A bra that makes your boobs look perfect but the wire constantly stabs you in the side and/or chest
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    As a Grinch and a downer, I'd be content that someone is thinking of me enough to give a gift, no matter what it is.

Here's my issue: I think it's crap that cheer, charity, and good will are coming off as seasonal. Like it's OK to be a selfish *kitten* for the rest of the year as long as you play along for the holidays. Also, the music is absolutely terrible. :p
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    The Christmas Shoes song playing on repeat on loudspeakers outside their house, while they are being waterboarded and forced to watch reruns of Real Housewives of Opelika, Alabama.
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    For People to constantly walk too slow and no matter which way you try...you can't get around them :)
  • NewlifeinNW
    Options
    That tickle in the back of the throat that they cant get rid of, so they cough until they have a headache, and their eyes are light sensitive and its a really bright sunny day, and they had some questionable potato salad the day before so now they have the runs.
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options
    A itch you can't scratch
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I am have been listening to Xmas music since August...and mocking people.
  • NewlifeinNW
    Options
    When attempting to plug in a usb plug, they always choose the wrong side up first