Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• daybehavior
    daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Second go round. Lost a 100, gained most back within 3 years. Looking for active friends to help make this the final round.
  • nikhbee
    nikhbee Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I've been here before but I fell off the bandwagon. Starting to get back on track, it would be great to have accountability buddies on the way!
  • TuffGong21
    TuffGong21 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    * bumping for more friends *
  • gurlinprogress
    gurlinprogress Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! College student looking to lose 30 pounds
  • mfnrockymtn1
    mfnrockymtn1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there,

I am new here just lost 40lbs over the last 3 months. I was sick but now I am tracking everything on this app and feeling good. Just looking for a few good friends.
  • nari408
    nari408 Posts: 10 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have a weight loss goal I want to achieve before my 21 st birthday! I need all the motivation and support I can get. And will support others on their journey!

#collegestudent
  • trackme
    trackme Posts: 239 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Due to a form of Muscular Dystrophy (GSD and Mitochondrial disease) I am not able to run marathons (taking a shower is a feat!) But I would love to have more friends so we can help each other on this journey! Please add me if you don't mind someone posting a 10 minute walk as exercise!
  • LightlySaltedAndrea
    Options
    Me, me, me! Any college age folks here?
  • GoodrichFalbe
    GoodrichFalbe Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Anyone and everyone is welcome to add me!
  • kenthepainter1
    kenthepainter1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am getting back to using MFP, had success in the past. Feel free to add me I could use some diet comradery !!!
  • nakiajohnson79
    nakiajohnson79 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I would like more friends. Ones that have had the same fitness issues I have are my preference but anyone is invited to befriend me if so pleased.
  • FutureShawn0058
    FutureShawn0058 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! This is my fourth day on MFP and this app seriously makes everything easier. Looking for positive people to make it through each week with. Add me!!!
  • jaimydude
    jaimydude Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • IronDogJourney
    IronDogJourney Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Bring me your huddled masses.... and maybe an iced tea.
  • squat_smile_repeat
    squat_smile_repeat Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new and active friends
  • joemac1988
    joemac1988 Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    Don't add me.
  • JoannaMcCormack68
    Options
    Looking forward to an active community of fellow fitness seekers! Feel free to add
  • AnnaVictoriaIRL
    AnnaVictoriaIRL Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I recently joined MFP because I took a year off taekwondo training to do a masters degree, and during that time I let myself go a little and gained about 12/15lbs. I have my black belt exam in May, and I want to lose a little weight, but more importantly get my cardio fitness and strength back up to where it was before I took that study break.

Nice to meet you all! :smile:
  • trashmanswife86
    trashmanswife86 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have had my mfp account for years but now am active everyday. I have a long journey ahead of me before I am done losing weight so friends and motivation would be awesome!
  • Guru456
    Guru456 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends. Feel free to add me.