PHOTO ONLY SUCCESS STORIES!

Options

Replies

• dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    uqbtcygvdahj.jpeg

Super ULTRA W <3 W You're looking really really GOOD...what a tremendous transformation!

P.S. W <3 W again o:)

Where did those biceps and shoulders come from??? How old were you when you started to your biceps point! I am wildly impressed!! How long did this process take you!!?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    It is just so amazing to see all of these. You guys must feel so amazing and proud. I also think it is so crazy how the face even changes. Not to say you weren't beautiful before, but most of you guys are like 100x more beautiful after because you can actually see your facial shapes. It is incredible and so motivating.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    btcowboy wrote: »
    I got as heavy as 318 pounds when I started this about 2 years ago. Starting with a change in eating habits and walking. My weight is fluctuating at this time as I am trying to recomp, I bounce between 198 and 206. I fyou can trust the BF machine I am 14% but not buying into that right now as I still have some stubborn spots to clean up.

WOW amazing job!
  • CowboySar
    CowboySar Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    btcowboy wrote: »
    I got as heavy as 318 pounds when I started this about 2 years ago. Starting with a change in eating habits and walking. My weight is fluctuating at this time as I am trying to recomp, I bounce between 198 and 206. I fyou can trust the BF machine I am 14% but not buying into that right now as I still have some stubborn spots to clean up.

WOW amazing job!

Thanks been a long haul but so so worth it
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!