What have you done today that you are proud of??

Options
1111213141517»

Replies

• RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    I quit smoking cigarettes almost 4 years ago, but started back, off and on, when my lil sis passed away in May. So, I am proud that I have not given into my cravings and smoked today. Just a couple more days, and I will get back to normal.

That's awesome <3 congrats! Every step counts. Also, I'm sorry to hear about your sister.

Thank you!
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    for 4 days, i didn't smoke. last night, i bought a pack. this morning, i put the pack in the back of a drawer. if i have a bad day (like yesterday) then i just need to make it home and i can have one, then i don't end up buying another pack and smoking the whole darn thing. i feel the need to add that i've quit about 875 times before, with the longest being 6 months....
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Helped my nonno clean his wine barrels. It made him so happy. Feeling all the good feels
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,642 Member
    Options
    Woke up AND got out of bed! Haha
  • surfstandrews
    surfstandrews Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I enlarged my bust today happydays
  • Philostin3
    Philostin3 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I ran 3.10 miles and a healthy high protein breakfast!
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    I had an early morning walk which is rare as I'm an insomniac and not a morning person at all!
  • helena99716
    helena99716 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Ate way too much, literally could not stop. Not proud of that, but I am proud of my reaction to that. I don't feel guilty, I feel good. I know I'll put on weight, but I accept that, because I needed this. Tomorrow is a new day. :)
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,817 Member
    Options
    Stayed within my meal plan so far today. It’s hard to get back on it after the holiday!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Convinced the Managerial Team that I give a Shlt at work.
  • The_Canadian_Apex
    The_Canadian_Apex Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    That I'm on my second straight week of doing morning cardio before work. I'm not a morning person so this has been huge for me.
  • huntersvonnegut
    huntersvonnegut Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    Mmmm, not so much proud but a feeling of satisfaction from going to the gym after work when I wasn’t feeling it.
  • BlowPopKisses
    BlowPopKisses Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    I fixed my stupid freakin' printer ..... that ironically I desperately needed to work LAST NIGHT, so I could avoid the clusterf**k of today. But whatever, it's fixed now.
  • The_Canadian_Apex
    The_Canadian_Apex Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Not so much something I've done today but for the first time in about 2 years I've dropped into the 180's. Injuries, relationship stuff, self hate kept me from staying on track with food and just made things tougher. I'm proud that maybe I'm finding a balance in my life for the first time in a very long time. I feel like I'm finally finding some focus again.