Ask A Nurse.....

Options

Replies

• LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    If you could make twice as much money, would you consider being a ENT Doctor? Do you ever watch earwax removal videos? Their more intresting than the pimple popper videos. :) Imagine popping pimples or cleaning earwax out for a living. On a M-F 9 to 5 schedule. :D
    But more seriously, how many hrs do you work a week? When do you fit in your workouts? What are your go-to meals to keep up your energy? Do you pack your lunch and snacks for work? Do you nurse and care for animals as well? Is this too many questions? Probably so.
    And lastly, thank you for everything you do. Including doing the best job you can caring for pain in the butt old armenian guys, with pain in the butt armenian families, bombarding you in the patients rooms.
  • DISCIPLINEEQUALSFREEDOM
    Options
    My heart rate constantly reads low when I am sitting ranging from 43-49 BPM...Is that normal or is that sign for me to get my *kitten* up and MOVE?
  • CoachJT33
    CoachJT33 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    As the title suggests, have at it. Ask away! No question too big or too small....

Yall have Jessie @Mr_Healthy_Habits to thank for this one.

@mij140 (tagging you for back-up)

Why does the pain chart start out with a happy face? If I’m a happy face why the hell am i there?
  • allenmfp21
    allenmfp21 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    mij140 wrote: »
    @Merrysailor5 - I'm cool with this as long as someone doesn't start sending me snaps of their junk and asking me if the inflamed bump is "normal." No, it is not. :D

Well is it?
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    Does your hospital have hot doctors, like on Grey's Anatomy? Is everyone banging each other?
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    CoachJT33 wrote: »
    As the title suggests, have at it. Ask away! No question too big or too small....

Why does the pain chart start out with a happy face? If I’m a happy face why the hell am i there?

Well...maybe you ate some really good shrooms and thought the hospital was an IHOP.
  • CoachJT33
    CoachJT33 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    CoachJT33 wrote: »

Well...maybe you ate some really good shrooms and thought the hospital was an IHOP.

• KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    I just opened a bottle of red wine, is it healthy to drink the whole bottle? by myself?
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    Are the operating tables ever used for any late night fun?
  • NewlifeinNW
    Options
    How many Gerbils have you seen removed?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I am considered unattractive by many, but I'm a good person inside. People always tell me that it doesn't matter what I look like on the outside because I am beautiful on the inside. I was wondering how much would it cost to peel off my face, so that the world could finally see my beauty? What is this procedure called, and does insurance cover it?

just always remember, Beauty is only skin deep...

but ugly goes clean to the bone.
  • Tolamarie
    Tolamarie Posts: 4,970 Member
    Options
    If you really are a nurse, you need to read your state's nurse practice act. You are in violation.
  • NewlifeinNW
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    Do you have any medication available for people with no sense of humor? Asking for a not friend.

I don't know about you but I'm taking her mole advice straight to the Chief of Medicine

Does anyone have the hotline number for ASRN? I need to make a report.