I know I'm going to heaven

Options

Replies

• DYLPICKEL
    DYLPICKEL Posts: 100 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Praise the Lord. I'm still here. : )

Could someone tell me how to post a picture plz.
  • skbnan65
    skbnan65 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am definitely 100% going to heaven as it is promised! Amen!
  • DYLPICKEL
    Options
    I’ve read theses threads. I’ve been over at fun and games, and the regular forums. I’m pretty sure it’s in the fine print somewhere that we are all going down below.

Nope, not gonna, cant make me
  • denversillygoose
    denversillygoose Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNQX_5xOo1w

I go to the church of Gordon Gano
  • Thehardmakesitworthit
    Options
    ....... in a hand basket.....
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    DYLPICKEL wrote: »
    I'm going! Anxiously waiting and watching soon to be raptured outta here. See ya!

I love the idea of The Rapture! I kind of don't want to be plucked off the Earth and miss out on all the fun, though.

Don't worry, after you're "plucked off the Earth", those who remain won't be having any fun.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Of course I am ! And I will meet all my family that's already passed over. 100% unshakeable faith. Don't necessarily want to go there anytime soon as I'm enjoying my life as it is, but 1 day that's where I'm going. Hopefully a long time away though!

Hmm, they say "everyone wants to get to heaven, but no one wants to die".
  • DYLPICKEL
    Options
    The strangest thing to me is how delighted people seem to be when they say they will spend eternity in Hell. I have to wonder do they believe they really will. Or do they not believe there is one. I'm genuinely interested in this answer. All kidding aside.
  • DYLPICKEL
    Options
    DYLPICKEL wrote: »
    The strangest thing to me is how delighted people seem to be when they say they will spend eternity in Hell. I have to wonder do they believe they really will. Or do they not believe there is one. I'm genuinely interested in this answer. All kidding aside.

I believe I will be in a box in some dirt somewhere

Ok, so you dont believe there is one. Thank you.
  • Corprina
    Corprina Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    @4theking
    Jason please join in on this discussion. I would love to know your feelings!
This discussion has been closed.