What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I was supposed to go shopping (for some stuff for me) and I'm still sitting here. I guess going shopping and having it end up being this gut punching emotional trauma just doesn't sound very fun.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    The man who led the, lock her up, chant pleads guilty to perjury today...

If life has taught me one thing it's that those who go on about their morals and values, most often have the least...
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    That today was an absolute waste of a day! :confounded:
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    Checking my bed out with lustful eyes. Oh bed i love thy!
  • jen99382
    jen99382 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling bummed. Anyone wanna cheer me up?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    jen99382 wrote: »
    I'm feeling bummed. Anyone wanna cheer me up?

I kinda feel that way too... What would cheer you up my Dear?
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    When I talk to someone who's first language isn't English I find myself talking slow and loud. I feel like it's rude, but keep doing it automatically
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    I just feel I want to take my life in a different direction and I know most of it is because I'm tired and done here.......and my own emotional issues.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    How I am going to look in my wedding dress. I have done well, but not exactly hit my goals. Kinda worried.
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    Options
    Will there be relationships in the future or will everyone just go to the robot factory, select the model they want and install personality software? Will all new humans be created in the lab, selected dNA, cybernetics installed, all knowledge downloaded, and assigned duties upon the earth to fulfill?
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    I am so HUNGRY!!!!
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    March 3rd. Time is going by fast!!!!
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    MJFSH wrote: »
    I am so HUNGRY!!!!

The hunger is real...wish you were here...I’d cook dinner and make sure we were full before bedtime....

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Will there be relationships in the future or will everyone just go to the robot factory, select the model they want and install personality software? Will all new humans be created in the lab, selected dNA, cybernetics installed, all knowledge downloaded, and assigned duties upon the earth to fulfill?

Likely only wealthy, the working class will probably have to stick to doing things the old fashion or hard way....

Scary when you really think about it....

A number of extremely wealthy people could delve into this type of future tech and one day rule over us all like some sort of super human species....

Truth is, it's probably much more likely then we even realize
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

Likely only wealthy, the working class will probably have to stick to doing things the old fashion or hard way....

Scary when you really think about it....

A number of extremely wealthy people could delve into this type of future tech and one day rule over us all like some sort of super human species....

Truth is, it's probably much more likely then we even realize

Designer dogs are common, designer babies are somewhat of a thing...designer adults? Interesting idea...not sure I'd like them if I knew the origin tho, seems like a lie.

Altho those dogs and children don't know any better and can be lovely...so why am I prejudice against an adult created the same way I wonder?
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Cheese and Crackers :p