The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    I'll soon be too old for this group!! My 50ish will become 52 early in the new year.
  • dgthom72
    dgthom72 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Exec order, Tony!! Hang as long as you like!!!! It’s all good here. You’re as young as you feel!!!
  • TonyB0588
    Options
    dgthom72 wrote: »
    Exec order, Tony!! Hang as long as you like!!!! It’s all good here. You’re as young as you feel!!!

Thanks for the reassurance. Will send you a Friend Request as well.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Hidy ho! Yo yo yo! Saturday's here and it's going to be a good one (yes it is - don't argue)

11 o'clock and aaaaaaaall's weeeeeeeeeell!!!!

Talking to myself. La-di-da-di-da. Singing silly songs in my head. Doopy doo.

Welcome to everyone who's new! It's a pleasure to meetcha
  • insanytee
    insanytee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!! I have no idea how to add people from this app. Please feel free to add me also. 48 here
  • attybell
    attybell Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I just discovered this group and was reading some of the new feds and thought these are my people you guys are great I have to be a part of this group !! I’m 40 going on 29
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    I'll soon be too old for this group!! My 50ish will become 52 early in the new year.

I guess I'll be leaving now. I have exceeded the age limit.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Hello hello hello!

According to WHO (perhaps, I may be wrong) Middle age only starts at 65. We are all youth!
  • TonyB0588
    Options

No. Don't leave. The youngsters sometimes need older ones for wisdom and guidance.
  • alteredsteve175
    Options

No. Don't leave. The youngsters sometimes need older ones for wisdom and guidance.

Okiedokey. You know they won't listen to us. Laughing out loud here, boss! :D:D:D
  • attybell
    attybell Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Noooo don’t leave I just found you guys
  • dgthom72
    dgthom72 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Ha!! No leaving!! It’s all good!!!! Stay young with us!!!!! It’s all mental!!!! Young as you feel. If it’s young as you act, I need to go to the teenage thread.
  • alteredsteve175
    Options
    attybell wrote: »
    Noooo don’t leave I just found you guys

Alright then. I'll stay. I must say, this thread is entertaining. :D
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    No leaving. There is no age limit. If you're middle-aged in your mind, that's all that matters, not the number lol
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I'm 55, retired, and making more now than I ever did working.

I do have time on my hands. Mrs. wrangled me into working a jigsaw puzzle last night. It was an easy wrangle.
  • tobornottobthin
    tobornottobthin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this site. 50 years old. 50 plus pounds to lose. I'm trying Weight Watchers right now. Not too happy about their points vs. calories ratio. And then someone mentioned this site. I like its honesty/accuracy. But WW's meetings are good, although they talk too much about points. Hopefully this will be the kickstart I need.
  • Klockie2011
    Klockie2011 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I love how whoever created this thread relegates everyone in their 30's as being "middle aged".....lol...I'm only 33, and I'm far from middle aged. 33 is not middle aged, dog gone it! I'm only 3 years outside of my 20's, for pete's sake. That said, anyone reading this, please feel free to add me!

Feel free to add me.
  • Klockie2011
    Klockie2011 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Turned 52 in March here, but I'm eating healthier than I did in my 20s...I was very happily active until I rekindled a 20-year-old horse accident injury, and am sidelined due to a hurt foot. :neutral: BUT, because I found that I love being active, I am researching all sorts of exercises that I can do without standing on my feet (or swimming, I don't have access to a swimming pool). I still do yoga, because it is not hard on the feet. I REALLY REALLY want to get back to walking and other activities that you need feet for, because I am addicted to my Fitbit and it is getting bored...

Feel free too add me.
  • Barfly57
    Barfly57 Posts: 333 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Can I play? I'm 60, but I feel 30 (don't scoff, you don't know me ;) )
  • KendraS74
    KendraS74 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    43 here. Feel free to add me.