The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• MamaMollyT
    MamaMollyT Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    41 here but still outrunning the whippersnappers. Looking for active friends at any stage of journey.
  • jimbodwarf
    jimbodwarf Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    45 and enjoying the journey so please feel welcome to add me if you also want to enjoy my journey and I will happily support you on yours :)
  • nattycat74
    nattycat74 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm well on my way to my goal, but it seems so far away. I'm in Kent, feel free to add!
  • chuckleberry72
    chuckleberry72 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    All of my customers think my employee's are my kids. I felt old. Then I realized they could all be my kids that really depressed me. LOL. Feel free to add me
  • Saltine24
    Saltine24 Posts: 143 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I am in my late 30's and am looking for motivation, support and someone to keep me accountable as I try to find my groove! Feel free to add me :)
  • LukerPslim
    LukerPslim Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I'd like a few more friends as well. Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • leslieparker861
    leslieparker861 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody :) It's my first time on MFP, I want to be lean and to eat healthier. Add me so we can support each other!
  • 74Brian74
    74Brian74 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    42 and weigh within 10 lbs of where I was at after High School, but I eat a hell of a lot better now! Feel free to add me too!
  • sjbaker103
    sjbaker103 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hi im from the UK been, iv been here for about 2 months and down 11lbs, slow and steady but its a life change for me rather than a diet. Looking to get fit in my 40's:) im on mfp every day logging and reading posts it really helps. Please feel free to add, have a lovely day!
  • pwabs68
    pwabs68 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 days in and looking for support. Please add me.
  • stephenscanlan1
    stephenscanlan1 Posts: 2 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I'm 43 this year....trained since my late 20s now getting into running. Weight loss, overcoming mindset when running and nutrition are my challenges any fellow strugglers' support welcomed !
  • Tattooedmom44
    Tattooedmom44 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm 50. 3 1/2 years ago I suffered a large stroke. It sure opened my eyes. I started eating extremely healthy, and discovered weight lifting. I'm in the best shape of my life now.
  • Stucktastic
    Stucktastic Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    46! I'll join. How I keep up with the group? New to the MFP Community..
  • The_Lefty_Fotog
    The_Lefty_Fotog Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Almost 51 and looking to add some friends. Please feel free to add me
    :)
  • TeddyK4975
    TeddyK4975 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    42 feel free to add me.
  • andrsn35
    andrsn35 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    In my fifties first time I need to lose weight looking for others to support me and give support new friends welcomed please add me.
  • jessesjourney78
    jessesjourney78 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    8 lbs left to lose. It's been a long long time coming but I'm feeling great. No matter the age we are still alive and have life to live
  • chillimadlady76
    chillimadlady76 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm Lisa. 41...from Uk ...please add me ...I'll support amap :-D
  • Stucktastic
    Stucktastic Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone is off to a healthy Monday. I drank water and logged my breakfast. Progress!
  • ltkasmala
    ltkasmala Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also. Just turned 57 and while I was able to maintain my weight for two years, it is starting to creep back on due to menopause. I'd appreciate women my age and/or that can relate to this situation. It really is making it hard to re-loose the weight regardless of what I try.... Also, I'm with the other post above. I click on the name and I see "send a message" or "ignore". No ADD button.??? :/