The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• MichWolverine55
    MichWolverine55 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Just turned 55 this past Tuesday! Please add me.
  • rd2change
    rd2change Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    54 here... and will take all the help I can get. My goal is 50 lbs, and I'm planning to keep it off for the long haul! Friends welcome... add me!
  • cbl40
    cbl40 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    45 and feeling great!
  • Benjmon
    Benjmon Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    New to the big 40! Would love to be added. Thanks!!
  • _bee_8_
    _bee_8_ Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    36 here ☺
  • MrsGillion
    MrsGillion Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    36 and proud !!!!!
  • lesliecooki6038
    lesliecooki6038 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    43..add me pls I'm new here:)
  • illusive45
    illusive45 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    43 and looking to tighten up my dad bod after months of inconsistent exercise and bad eating habits. Hoping this app can keep me on track! Feel free to add!
  • rileylindan
    rileylindan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    57 and have constant issues with low magnesium and potassium so I have to structure my foot intake with this in mind. I also need to lose Bout 100 lbs... quit drinking alcohol a few weeks ago after yet another hospital stay. I have a number of health issues. On oxygen at home all the time and a bipap machine at night. Type 2 diabetic with a wonderful A1C. Chronic pain, spinal stenosis and arthritis. Depressed beyond as left hospital May 30th and magnesium levels are in a bad place again. Need to ensure foods have lotsnof magnesium. Does anyone know if the premium.version shows magnesium and vitamin b12? Also please add me. I prefer to share my losses and gains, highs and lows with people my age.

Locatwd in Edmonton, AB Canada.
  • ninka_polish
    ninka_polish Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm 33 soon 34:) I'm Polish living in Ireland:) I'd love to meet new motivational friends! Add me if you're serious about weightloss :)))
  • lisajanewalker717
    lisajanewalker717 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm 42 but don't feel it. I want to lose some weight and get fitter
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options

this thread has exploded, did the aarp magazine start advertising mfp? 44 here.
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Hi all, nice to see that this thread is still alive and well. I see everyone posting their ages and by golly, I do believe I am one of the oldest! :o When did that happen?! Despite that, i continue to work out, alternating my workouts between strength training and running.
  • JetJaguar
    JetJaguar Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    this thread has exploded, did the aarp magazine start advertising mfp? 44 here.

43 here, and AARP actually sent me a flyer about 2 months ago. Am I really that old now? Anyone is free to add me. I'm especially interested in hearing from people who are trying to get/stay active - runners, crossfit, cyclists, weightlifters, anything.

(BTW, when I saw "middle agers group" in the thread title, the first thought that popped into my head was LARPers and SCA members. :smiley: )

• DaveJ_43
    DaveJ_43 Posts: 139 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    50 here. Looking to hit my reset button (again) and many of my MFP friends are no longer active. I need a new batch of buddies so we can help each other to keep showing up. Along with MFP, I have had alot of success with P90X, running and yoga. A year ago, I was in the best shape of my life, and now, I'm not. :)

Anyone, please fee free to add me. Everyone, we got this!
  • savalex0808
    savalex0808 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    46 here..........and trying my best to figure out what will finally work for me.
  • markyberry
    markyberry Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. Been on here over a year now. Lost 10kgs then added a few. Running loads and happy to share running tips and support all who would like to be friends here. It's good to support each other. Loving MFP
  • NapalmZygote
    NapalmZygote Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, 47 here, and because 2017 is shaping up to be a big transition year for me, started mfp on Monday, but not telling anyone (except you all I guess) for at least 60 days, just to see how I do. Wishing you all good luck in reaching your goals and on your journey.
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    i'm 38, I'll be 39 in October and would like to be down 15 pounds by then. I want to go into my 40's looking as good or better than I did in my 20's!!!! Feel Free to add me for fun and support!