The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• davina6699
    davina6699 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi I'm 49. I swim use the gym and walk. Please add me as I don't know how do do it.
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,725 Member
    ZoeB317 wrote: »
    how can i add users as friends, or at least send a request please? i’m not exactly tech savvy (as you can probably tell) Haha

davina6699 wrote: »
    Hi I'm 49. I swim use the gym and walk. Please add me as I don't know how do do it.

To add friends - Click on the user's name in the left sidebar. That will open a window with the user's photo. Click on the name again. Another window will open. You will see a button that says "Add as Friend". Click on that button and your request will be sent. You can also send a message with the request.

Please add me as a friend if you would like.

• TexasTallchick
    TexasTallchick Posts: 138 Member
    42 yo here, recently widowed. Please add me! Determined to do this.
  • Hi everyone. New to the site tonight. Feel free to add me.
  • starnold2418
    starnold2418 Posts: 8 Member
    Hi, I’m 44 and just went vegetarian 3 months ago. I was pre diabetic and now my blood sugar is normal. I feel better now than I have in 15 years. Feel free to add me.
  • Get off my lawn.
  • kellystucker69
    kellystucker69 Posts: 1 Member
    edited December 2017
    Just joined here a few weeks ago and love the app and community aspect of it so far. I've been working out since May of this year and just recently decided to start working toward running a race in the spring here in Cincinnati.
  • monicaochoa9799
    monicaochoa9799 Posts: 3 Member
    41 years young. My first time finding my way through this app ... .. .. and everything it has to offer. I’m all ears for suggestions, recommendations, etc etc etc.
  • sgardner1112
    sgardner1112 Posts: 3 Member
    I would love to get new friends! I want to keep my spark going love seeing people hit their goals!
  • dgthom72
    dgthom72 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Hi middle agers!!!!! Have n awesome day!!! You rock!!!
  • ayresome75
    ayresome75 Posts: 415 Member
    s'up middle agers...
  • dgthom72
    HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    dgthom72 wrote: »
    HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!

Happy Friday.. ( nearly Saturday gor me)
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Yeah. What a day this Friday has been! The weekend is also going to be busy. Grading for 2 hours tomorrow (karate) and then damage control - another weekend my ex has cancelled and I am left with two very disappointed boys who need distraction and an attentive mommy
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    yo to all my fellow middle-aged peeps - hope you have a great day!
  • dgthom72
    HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!

You are the best @slimgirljo15 !! Safe travels!!! I’ll give you a rest from kicking your *kitten* since you are on the road

Yeah. What a day this Friday has been! The weekend is also going to be busy. Grading for 2 hours tomorrow (karate) and then damage control - another weekend my ex has cancelled and I am left with two very disappointed boys who need distraction and an attentive mommy

@Versicolour hang in there!! Enjoy the time with them!! It goes fast! You could always have them play statue!!! How still can you be for how long?? Ha!! Have a great Friday!!!
  • Versicolour
    HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!

You are the best @slimgirljo15 !! Safe travels!!! I’ll give you a rest from kicking your *kitten* since you are on the road

@Versicolour hang in there!! Enjoy the time with them!! It goes fast! You could always have them play statue!!! How still can you be for how long?? Ha!! Have a great Friday!!!

Haha! I like that idea! We already have the quiet game - the first person to break the silence loses. Unfortunately it is usually my mom that breaks the silence first, after 1 minute!
  • dgthom72
    Come on.... one minute???? I can beat that..... well..... maybe not!!

Game of who can clean their room the fastest? I lose at that one too.

Or take them ice skating!! Fun December activity!!!!
  • Versicolour
    Haha! Yeah, I actually have the 'clear out your toys to make space for more junk and give to those who have nothing' activity planned. But I also need the energy to scream like a banshee for two days to do that. #ChristmasSpirit Not!

I did actually want to take them ice skating. We live in sunny South Africa where there is hardly any snow and certainly no large bodies of water that freeze over enough to support my body weight. We do have ice rinks scattered about and they have never in their little lives set foot inside. Come hell or high water that will change (unless of course it is hell or high water because then the ice will be gone)
  • dgthom72
    Ha!! See? You have plans!!! Lol. All good!! How about me-time for mom? Any planned?