Tazzy's August Challenged

Options

Replies

• PammyKY
    PammyKY Posts: 129
    Options
    Well I loss 2 pounds this week. I was nervous at first because I was still at the weight I was last Thursday when I weighed myself yesterday morning.

Now if only I can keep up this pace I will be in a slinky dress in no time by New Years Eve.
  • martha1485
    martha1485 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    As expected after a tough workout yesterday (1000 cal) I can barely move!!!! Somehow muscles I didn't even know i had are aching like crazy :ohwell: Took a huge effort to get out of bed in the morning, but August watch out because here we come!!!! Tazz thanks for all the great support... this is my first time in a weight loss community and your encouragement has made me realize it is all easier if you don't do it alone :smile:
  • TazzytheMotivator
    TazzytheMotivator Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    As expected after a tough workout yesterday (1000 cal) I can barely move!!!! Somehow muscles I didn't even know i had are aching like crazy :ohwell: Took a huge effort to get out of bed in the morning, but August watch out because here we come!!!! Tazz thanks for all the great support... this is my first time in a weight loss community and your encouragement has made me realize it is all easier if you don't do it alone :smile:
    You are doing an outstanding job ! Keep up the fine work will be rewarded with your hard work!
  • TazzytheMotivator
    Options
    You are doing an outstanding job ! Keep up the fine work will be rewarded with your hard work!
  • TazzytheMotivator
    Options
    I started this journey prior to joining My Fitness Pal at my highest weight ever 274. I know had I been sticking with it I probably would have reached my weight loss goal by now. I believe I am more focus now and more determined to finally get this weight loss off. I just need help from my friends. Sometimes I need a swift kick in the butt to get me back on track. I find that I get bored easily and miss the things I love. I just need to remember that those bad habits is what got me here in the first place. I can still have those things I love just in moderation and just not right now. They are not going anywhere and I can still have them once I reach my goal.

My goal is to be in the 230's before I leave on vacation August 25th which means I need to loose 5 pounds to be at 239. I would like to be at 235 which is what I am reaching for.

I also want to be in the 220's by September 27th and in the 200's by the time my birthday hits on Oct 19th. I know I am asking for a lot but with determination I know I can get close to it.

I want to wear an awesome sexy dress for New Years Eve. Every year my husband and I host a New Years Eve party. I told him that if I reach the low 200’s or get below 200 by New Years Eve that I want to buy a sexy dress and go out for a change. I want to show off the new me.

I just need some help pushing me along the way. You guys are really the best.

By the way where is everyone from? Succeedin gave me a good idea, it would be great if we all could finally meet each other. Pick a central location and make a girls day out of it.

What color do you want that sexy dress to be? So very proud of you!
  • TazzytheMotivator
    Options
    So far this week, I did the C25K Week One on Monday and Wednesday . I have gone to Curves and done the circuit M, T, W and did Zumba on Tuesday for a total of 218 minutes of exercise and 2402 calories burned.
    You are doing a wonderful job. Dedication and hard work always be rewarded!
  • baschmidt2
    Options
    I'm in! But working towards losing 10 lbs instead of 8!! Feel free to add me! I want all the encouragement I can get!
  • baschmidt2
    Options
    Oh and I'm 5'4 current weight: 165 goal by august 31st: 155!!!
  • TazzytheMotivator
    Options
    Oh and I'm 5'4 current weight: 165 goal by august 31st: 155!!!
    You can do this Welcome Aboard!!!!
  • TazzytheMotivator
    Options
    Taz, I am home ow and able to use a computer now. I am in if you will still have me. I actually started Aug 1 with you guys.
    I am 184 lbs currently and intend to lose 5 lbs. I hope this is ok.
    yes it is ok. Glad to to hear that you are safe at home!!Did you enjoy your trip?
  • TazzytheMotivator
    Options
    How is everybody doing with your challenged. I'am reading your post everyday. Any question or difficulties you are experiencing at this time? Remember when one shine we all shine together!
  • PammyKY
    PammyKY Posts: 129
    Options
    My husband always said red was my color so I want a hot red dress. He told me I look sexy now anyway which I thought was sweet of him to say. If he thinks I look hot now, I can't wait for him to see me when I reach my goal weight.
  • sherany72
    Options
    awesome challenge im going to try!
  • sherany72
    Options
    im 126 want to go for 119 by the end of august. :)
  • TazzytheMotivator
    Options
    im 126 want to go for 119 by the end of august. :)
    Welcome aboard ! You can do this!
    Thank you for the invite.
  • susanelizabeth1988
    susanelizabeth1988 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    This is such a motivational group! And Tazzy, you're amazing!!

Just checking in with a 2 lbs weight loss for this week - really chuffed - especially after being a little bit naughty this week, and not being able to do my 30 day shred for a good few days.

I hope everyone is having a great time!
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I'm nervous about tomorrow's weigh in! I think I did really good throughout the week, but Friday and Saturday food-wise, not so great. I was in Pensacola for a race and ate accordingly...I'm going to weigh in first thing in the morning, though. If I have no loss, or even a gain, I will get it, PLUS more, off by next Monday..You just watch. LOL:grumble:
  • TazzytheMotivator
    Options
    I'm nervous about tomorrow's weigh in! I think I did really good throughout the week, but Friday and Saturday food-wise, not so great. I was in Pensacola for a race and ate accordingly...I'm going to weigh in first thing in the morning, though. If I have no loss, or even a gain, I will get it, PLUS more, off by next Monday..You just watch. LOL:grumble:

You will be ok that is why I wanted to do a 30 days challenged. But when you running and in 100 degree heat. You have to replenished your muscles in your legs . Eating must be done ASAP . You Rock! I have faith in you!
  • TazzytheMotivator
    Options
    This is such a motivational group! And Tazzy, you're amazing!!

Just checking in with a 2 lbs weight loss for this week - really chuffed - especially after being a little bit naughty this week, and not being able to do my 30 day shred for a good few days.

I hope everyone is having a great time!
    So very proud of you! Some Days you just have to up your food intake in order to lose a little more weight. It has always work for me and many others. So happy for you!
  • TazzytheMotivator
    Options
    My husband always said red was my color so I want a hot red dress. He told me I look sexy now anyway which I thought was sweet of him to say. If he thinks I look hot now, I can't wait for him to see me when I reach my goal weight.
    I can't wait to see until you take a picture in the sexy red dress!