The Exercists (August Challenge) closed group

Options

Replies

• wvualum
    wvualum Posts: 428
    Options
    Since I am not youtube limited... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSu-wci9uTo

pulled up on my phone. Lets challenge them tomorrow. Since we just committed ourselves to 100 mountain climbers!!! :noway:
  • nb9251
    nb9251 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Since I am not youtube limited... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSu-wci9uTo

pulled up on my phone. Lets challenge them tomorrow. Since we just committed ourselves to 100 mountain climbers!!! :noway:

Sounds good to me. I hope I can move by the end of the week. Lol
  • hypotrochoid
    hypotrochoid Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I misread what nb9251 said... I guess 15 was for the evil push up jacks... So should we do 50 of the belt kicks? Or should we keep it in the 100 range just to prove that we mean business?
  • Isawau
    Isawau Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    ok so just did my up/downs set of 10 with 20 jj in between and after i did 2 sets of 25 mountainclimbers with 20 jj in between and after i did 25 crunches and 25 sit ups i guess i have to do another 50 mountainclimber lol
  • Isawau
    Options
    so i'm really sweaty now lol did another 2 sets of 25 mountainclimbers with 20 jj in between hope I'm done now!!!
  • Isawau
    Options
    oh and i burned 95 cal in 13:45 all together
  • nb9251
    Options
    Damn whose bright idea was it to double the mountainclumbers!? I just did 50 and I'm dying. WEll off to commit suicide as I go do another 50. Sheesh
  • hypotrochoid
    hypotrochoid Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry. *hangs head*
  • nb9251
    Options
    I'm sorry. *hangs head*

Lol. Well at least I can poke my chest out now and say "I did 100 mountain climbers today." Now that I'm done I appreciate that. Lol. And why don't we challenge 50 belt kicks and let them up it to 100. I really don't wanna be doing 150 belt kicks. Lol.
  • phawley13
    phawley13 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Wow a lot has happened since I got out of work drove home went to the doctors and had dinner. I guess I have a lot to do before bed...
  • murelzgirl
    murelzgirl Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Wow, that will teach me to not check in here all day. Off to do 100 mountain climbers along with my up and downs!
  • murelzgirl
    murelzgirl Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Up and Downs and Mountain climbers done! Those were brutal!!
  • phawley13
    phawley13 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Wow crazy. Up and downs done, mountain climbers done, and 100 toe Touches... Crazy happy day
  • wvualum
    Options
    I'm sorry. *hangs head*

Lol. Well at least I can poke my chest out now and say "I did 100 mountain climbers today." Now that I'm done I appreciate that. Lol. And why don't we challenge 50 belt kicks and let them up it to 100. I really don't wanna be doing 150 belt kicks. Lol.

Agreed ill send it out in the am
  • CassandreNoreen
    CassandreNoreen Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Wow, between the burpees and the mountain climbers, my body really hurts!

Also, I'm out of town for the weekend, but I'll keep logging my food and exercise, I just won't be on the actual website as much as I have been in the past.

Also, weigh in is when, Sunday night? I'll be home by then and sent you all of my info Laurie!
  • tweez8976
    tweez8976 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Man the up/downs kicked my booty!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Just checking in to say that I did my 40 burpees AND 100 mountain climbers. GO EXERCISTS!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    We need to challenge Weapons of Mass Destruction to some lovely jumping lunges:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zLTDUFjbXA
    These are brutal though! I would say 25 or so.
  • nb9251
    Options

I think we should pick another team for those. Give someone else a chance to step up to the plate. Team captain do you have a list of teams? We should just randomly pick teams to challenge. Lol
  • wvualum
    Options

I think we should pick another team for those. Give someone else a chance to step up to the plate. Team captain do you have a list of teams? We should just randomly pick teams to challenge. Lol

I am friends with one person from team globo gym and one from saints and slimmers that I know of. I can issue one challenge to each. Or challenge one with belt kicks today and the lunges tomorrow. What do y'all think?