August Challenge Team 7 Drop It 'Cause We're Hot(Closed Grou

Options

Replies

• MOOOSEEE3
    MOOOSEEE3 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I met every goal today except the crunches. Oh heck hold on a moment......50 just done on my living room floor still in my work clothes. Every goal is now complete. Yeehaw!!! Looking forward to tomorrow.
  • spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    did two challenges today because its been a crazy week! I have been under my calories and met my water goal every day this week!
  • spurradic
    spurradic Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    well, managed to make up yeserdays run/walk goal - 3.3 miles, before the heat got me. it was 106 here when i got off of work! crazy!!!! also finished todays cruch/situp goal, and my usual p90x routine! :) woot! woot!

needless to say im way way way under calories after all of that :) but am now cramping up , which is kinda sucky. time for a powerade zero and maybe something else to help ease some of that.

and on my 7th liter of water, with most likely another on the way :)

everyone's doing awesome! woot! woot!
  • zukekitty
    zukekitty Posts: 185
    Options
    ^ showoff ;) (smiley thing wouldnt' work)

Trying to earn a glass of wine...unfortunately all of those crunches only got me 43 calories and a cramp in my side. So much for the wine.

I'm sorry. I indulged in a glass of wine last night after burning a bunch of calories. The alcohol hit me really hard.
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Ok, 50 crunches done! Water down! Diary will be under calories. Technically I walked 2 miles but I did not do any other workout so not sure if that counts as my mile. I'll do it again this week sometime now that I've found the 'Walk away the pounds' video and can do it at home. I can't get out of the house to walk right now (too hot for one thing).

Nice job everyone!!! We are rockin this challenge!!
  • jadery24
    jadery24 Posts: 53
    Options
    Water done, and under calories done! Going to do the crunches tomorrow along with the up-and-downs.
    Speaking of up-and-downs, I've always called them burpees, but where the heck does that name come from??? haha
  • zukekitty
    Options
    crunches- done
    water- done
    under calories- done

also not looking forward to the up and downs. will have to get those out of the way first thing in the morning
  • sunniebeehealthy
    sunniebeehealthy Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    water done situps done under calories done yayay :)
  • spngebobmyhero
    Options
    Water done, and under calories done! Going to do the crunches tomorrow along with the up-and-downs.
    Speaking of up-and-downs, I've always called them burpees, but where the heck does that name come from??? haha

maybe they make you burp......lol
  • spngebobmyhero
    Options
    From Gary:

We are going to announce a modification later today regarding some important changes in the team scoring. After much thought and consideration we've decided to move towards a percentage based challenge. These changes are to accomodate those teams who have lost team members. The % will make this fair across the board. I want to especially thank all of those who have helped with this process especially jitteryspork. She has modified my old sheet and created a new point sheet. I will be emailing it later today once we're sure its set. Thank you for your understanding I believe this will provide for better results and make all teams equal. Thanks! UNLEASH THE BEAST WITHIN!
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm officially checking in after my vacation:) Here we go!
  • zukekitty
    Options
    Got those ups and downs out of the way. Had to do in two reps. Did 25 when I got up and was very excited when I came downstairs and saw it was only a total of 40 so i finished them up! My cat thought I had finally really lost my mind.
  • kezzavt
    kezzavt Posts: 13
    Options
    eek. went over my limit yesterday....doing better today. Day's not over yet! still have to get in my exercising....funny, that drinking all that water is the easiest thing I do all day..................keep up the good work HOTTIES!:flowerforyou:
  • mkaluzny
    mkaluzny Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I finished the up downs with no problem. It was doing the Thursday mini challenge that did me in. 416 push-ups! I did 103 regular ones and the rest on the wall. I think there should be an adjustment for old age. But then I felt about 10 years older when I was through.
  • Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Weapons of Mass Reduction would like to challenge you to a new daily challenge for today! Are you up for it.
    50 mountain climbers!

Before you ask...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyeZM-_VnRc
  • jadery24
    jadery24 Posts: 53
    Options
    Weapons of Mass Reduction would like to challenge you to a new daily challenge for today! Are you up for it.
    50 mountain climbers!

Before you ask...

Done! Take that!
  • sass30
    sass30 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    50 mountain climbers!

Before you ask...

Oh snap, I will be right back!
  • sass30
    sass30 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    100 mountain climbers, 60 up and downs, plus 40 minutes of my normal workout. So far 144 oz of water and 879 calories left...looks like I get my glass of wine tonight!

Sounds like everyone is doing awesome today!

mkaluzny: you freaking rock! 416 pushups! seriously!
  • mkaluzny
    mkaluzny Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Sass you could be my soul mate. I exercise for the wine too. In fact we plan our fall vacations around various wine regions in the midwest and beyond.
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    I did not work out tonight unfortunately; felt like my body needed a rest day; I've been fighting a sore back and don't want to push it. I will get the up downs in before Sunday as well as the other challenges though (need to look and see what they are - I forgot). I am under calories and all of my water is down the hatch.

Keep up the good work everyone!! We're all doing great! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: