What irks you?

Replies

• Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    When someone uses any form of the "Live, love, laugh" cliché.

My boss has quotes on her office door, I put this one on there to see if she'd notice "Live, Love, Lard" it took her a bit but she got it lol
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Being sick...How dare this *kitten* microbe invade my body & turn me into a mucous factory, it's a bunch of *kitten*
  • poetic_cell
    poetic_cell Posts: 772 Member
    Me, myself and I at times.
  • lancenuovo
    lancenuovo Posts: 517 Member
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    When my kids lose the cap to the toothpaste at night, and the top is all crusty and gross when I get up in the morning. UGH

oh my gosh, i am dying
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Posting in the wrong thread. Even if it still works.
  • lancenuovo
    lancenuovo Posts: 517 Member
    wait, what thread is this?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Underestimating how many people have cats.
  • Lol
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,978 Member
    When I'm looking for something, and I can't find it...

Invoke St. Anthony: patron saint of lost things :)
  • empresssue
    When people say "could of" or "should of" instead of "could have" or "should have."

What about coulda, shoulda, woulda????
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Chakota17 wrote: »
    Having to work for everything I have instead of being a rich, snotty little brat.

No kidding! No charmed life here.

But then that's kinda good I suppose. It's satisfying to know you work hard for your own stuff... But then again 'adulting' can really suck at times.
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    empresssue wrote: »

Lol I do this. Saint Anthony Saint Anthony please come around something is lost and cannot be found...... ;)
  • empresssue

Lol I do this. Saint Anthony Saint Anthony please come around something is lost and cannot be found...... ;)

Me, too--he's on speed dial at my house :D
  • empresssue
    When people say "could of" or "should of" instead of "could have" or "should have."

What about coulda, shoulda, woulda????

I don't mind those because they're still just short for "could have," "should have" or "would have" - but I still mind the others because when people say that they're just wrong lol.

I agree with you, wholeheartedly.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    People who tell everyone how good they are at stuff constantly.. geez up yourself much.
  • JustSarah86
    JustSarah86 Posts: 6 Member
    Smacking.... I shouldn't know how food sounds in the mouth of anybody... It's just a terrible thing!!
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    People who chew with their mouth open.
  • WhereIsPJSoles
    WhereIsPJSoles Posts: 622 Member
    When the bathroom is just one toilet and the door is closed and locked because you’re in it and someone grabs the handle and sees that it’s locked and then knocks. Like...chill or *kitten* your pants, I got here first and you knocking just threw off my shy bladder so way to gum up the works.
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    When the bathroom is just one toilet and the door is closed and locked because you’re in it and someone grabs the handle and sees that it’s locked and then knocks. Like...chill or *kitten* your pants, I got here first and you knocking just threw off my shy bladder so way to gum up the works.

Hey quick question, did you write that from the throne?
  • WhereIsPJSoles
    WhereIsPJSoles Posts: 622 Member
    eccomi_qui wrote: »

Hey quick question, did you write that from the throne?

This is a really petty irk because it hasn’t happened to me in weeks and I’m still annoyed