Replies

• LisaMarieee
    LisaMarieee Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • mesafford
    mesafford Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    bump! after searching and searching the supermarkets here, i think i've decidd i am going to order the noodles! been contemplating it for some time. love the idea of cooking with beansprouts!
  • julwills
    julwills Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I need to get some of these noodles!
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    xD
  • jessikas5
    jessikas5 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    This sounds awesome, I love the shiritaki noodles, can be hard to find though depending on where you live.
  • ashleymm1982
    ashleymm1982 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yummy that sounds amazing!!
  • Fiesta80
    Fiesta80 Posts: 35
    Options
    bump
  • Bean5
    Bean5 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    bump
  • corapie
    corapie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I love these noodles! I like the 'fettuccine style' wide noodles even better. Sprouts are a great idea for filler, I usually make mine with crushed tomatoes, basil, tons of mushrooms & onion & garlic. And some ground turkey or buffalo if I have it, a little goes a long way in the sauce. Thanks for the soup idea, kim chee sounds great for adding lots of flavor.
  • corapie
    corapie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    One small caution, the smell of these noodles is really almost frightening until you rinse them :noway: After cooking it is totally gone though.
  • jmikels67
    jmikels67 Posts: 116
    Options
    So excited to see this! I picked up some of these noodles recently, and have been contemplating how to prepare them. They were in the cooled produce section of my local Meijer store. I think I'm gonna try them tomorrow! I LOVE noodles! Yay!
  • heather_miller
    heather_miller Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    saving for later. ;)
  • angelaharb
    angelaharb Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    bump
  • plt55
    plt55 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I tried noodles they taste funky like fish or something i did as package said but have a terrible feel and taste because im a pasta lover I thought it would work but thanks for the idea
  • heatherseona
    heatherseona Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    My daughter and I tried this last night. I have had the noodles in my frig for two weeks because I was afraid to make them because of what I heard about how hard they were to prepare or they would taste horrible. We actually thought it was pretty good. Not afraid of them any more. :)
  • michelleion
    michelleion Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • Natp274
    Natp274 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    THANKS for this, I am going to try this ! :)
  • lori8431
    lori8431 Posts: 68
    Options
    Are the bean sprouts bought fresh in produce section or or they from a can.?? I have never eaten bean sprouts so am not sure.
  • Majunta
    Majunta Posts: 575
    Options
    Thank you for sharing
  • michbou
    michbou Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    you are right , it's very very good.