JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS | Round 24

Options

Replies

• nikki062181
    nikki062181 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Back from vacation; now it's time for damage control. Got 4 days to get down to 213! Lots of water and exercise! Yes, here we go again!

Starting Weight: April 2017: 242
    Starting Weight: R23: 215.5......Ending Weight: ? Vacation

Starting Weight: R24: ? Vacation

Day/Weight/Comment

11/29: Vacation
    11/30: Vacation
    12/01: Vacation
    12/02: 216.4
    12/03: 216.2

12/04: 215.4 Off and running! ;)

12/05: 214.4
    Like this number. No exercise this morning; so tired from working extra. My 2 wk. vacation was without pay since I am a part-time WAH employee. Spent more than I intended, so now I need 2 good weeks before Christmas. Will go back to exercise 3 times a week until after New Years!

12/06: 214.2

12/07: 214.5
    I don't know how I missed logging in yesterday! I seem to remember doing it just as clearly as I am logging now; but, evidently, I did not! I've been running all day today and that's not good! For the past few days I have been very slack on my water. Vacation threw me off rhythm. But eventually, I'll get back in stride! Onward and downward!

I remember logging in yesterday also, and I even found a comment I made to someone on here. However, my own post didn't show up at all.
    There's definitely something wrong with the app. Lots of people not able to access the community, newsfeed comments and liked not saving, etc.

I just looked at my Friends list and apparently MFP has reinvented the alphabet. "C" now comes after "R." :lol:

Uh...I would be interested in knowing what alphabet they are using.

I wonder if they're trying to update their product. Sometimes glitches like that happen during the process.
  • nikki062181
    nikki062181 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    First time doing this, sort of doing this health thing on my own and not telling people yet so this is a nice way to share. Thanks :)

Day/Weight/Comment
    11/29- 227.2 - non scale victory is staying within the daily calorie plan while also going to the movies with friends and not drinking a soda! Popcorn needs soda and I'm proud I just got water instead.
    11/30 - 226.4 - NSV - after a few weeks of dealing with the happy/annoying fact that nothing fits anymore (it's good cause everything is too big, but nothing fitting right whether big or small sort of sucks), I went shopping for jeans. I wasn't sure if I'd lost enough cm to fit a size down, but I did! I'm officially a size 16 for the first time on 3 years and they were $16. So happy I don't have to pay $90 for jeans anymore. Great day :)
    12/01 - 225.6 - NSV - started baking for Christmas, three different cookies so far, haven't eaten single one. Goal is to not eat any until the holiday break.
    12/02 - 225.4 - NSV - exceeded my steps today by 4,000 but splurged on calories, which I'm ok with because it's only one day at my friend's wedding shower and also date night with my husband. Tomorrow's weigh in might be rough but still feeling good. Back on the wagon tomorrow.
    12/03 - 227 - the scale isn't surprising, I ate twice my daily calories between cake, pizza, drinks etc., but it was expected. NSV is I had a good day, did my steps, made the right food choices and did my meal prep for the week, even though I was tired and didn't want to.
    12/04 - 227.8 - NSV - another day of making my steps, making the right food choices and staying hydrated. The scale isn't surprising given Saturday, and you may laugh but I welcome the learning experience. I'm happy that I'm learning more about how my body responds to certain foods. It'll help me make more knowledge chocies regarding alcohol and treats, which is especially important going into the holiday party season. Hopefully tomorrow the scale will be better.
    12/05 - 226.8 - looks like I'm adjusting back from my weekend chocies. NSV - didn't eat the lemon cake a coworker brought into work. I love cake so much lol, saving all my cake eating for the 25th. Mom's cakes so much better, worth the wait.
    12/06 - 225.6 - NSV - not going through the drive thru after running errands after work like I would have done in the past. Went home and made a sandwich instead. It's harder to make the right choices when you're worn tired so I'm proud of that.
    12/07 - 226 - NSV - did more Christmas baking today, didn't eat any of it.
    12/08

That takes some will power to bake it and not eat it. I'm about to do some Christmas baking this week. I love baking in general, but especially around this time of year. I am doing a low carb mousse (cheesecake and chocolate), a pineapple whip, and a no bake low carb raspberry pie. :)