TEAM THIN TO WIN!-WEEK ONE (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• kimlee
    kimlee Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    up downs complete--- way on target for 8 glasses of water and will be under calorie goal again! :) lovin it

Great job! Keep up the fantastic work!
  • triciawebb78
    triciawebb78 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! I am planning spreading out my up/downs through out the day. I did 25 this morning, will do 25 in early afternoon, and complete the other 50 with my workout group later this evening. I have already had 2 cups of water. I have a feeling today is going to be a great day!

i think it was for 40? not 100...
    Day 4 Exercise Challenge – 40 UP and Downs *

but tht is awesome!
  • vivianleemit
    Options
    How do we log up/downs into our exercise diary?
  • wildcard29
    wildcard29 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    40 up and downs done and doing great on food and water!
  • kburns0709
    kburns0709 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    i did my up and downs, drank my water, and am under calories
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Hmm, up and downs done but I think I must have done them wrong because they weren't that hard. Did them like a modified push up. Was that right? Water done but calories are going to be way over I think. Maybe not, did an extra mile today also. Netbook is acting up so will have to do calorie count in the morning.
  • IndependentMe
    IndependentMe Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    water - yes under calories - yes 40 up & downs yes
  • triciawebb78
    Options
    not feeling well:( over calories, no exercise...will try tomorrow. Night all and sorry:(
  • sharmonesq
    sharmonesq Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Done, Done, and Done :)
  • SUNNY613
    SUNNY613 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Water done
    Under calories
    50 up and downs
  • Rebeccasluckyduck
    Rebeccasluckyduck Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    10 cups of water
    Under Calories
    Up Downs Finished...I REALLY hate those.
  • triciawebb78
    Options
    Still not feeling great, BUT will hit water today and do the challenge! I will even attempt throughout the day to do the exercise challenge from yesterday.

Will it count for the team if i get it done today?

Happy Friday all! Plans tonight/this weekend?

Were chillin tonight but tomorrow plan to hike or tag team on the treadmill and wii. Clean of course. Then head to in-laws for our standing saturday night dinner!

Sunday - heading to the lake to attempt my first ever walk around it (3 miles total) - lol wish me luck!

Have a GREAT day all!
  • butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    thurs - only under calories.

fri- dh birthday and likely nothing:sad:

will try and get back on track sat......
  • Isrn2
    Isrn2 Posts: 160
    Options
    thursday's challenges ... done, done and done.

Plus great news from my doctors visit today. 12 lbs officially lost since July 7, and my blood pressure is down significantly!!! Guess the gym and I will continue our 5:30 AM affair.
  • kimlee
    Options
    Good morning everyone! I am planning spreading out my up/downs through out the day. I did 25 this morning, will do 25 in early afternoon, and complete the other 50 with my workout group later this evening. I have already had 2 cups of water. I have a feeling today is going to be a great day!

but tht is awesome!

I am not sure why I thought I was suppose to do 100 up and downs. But I suppose the extra work didn't hurt me.
  • vivianleemit
    Options
    Managed to hit everything yesterday except the water. Sorry guys :(

BUT! I did go out and buy a super-pretty new water bottle. It's a gorgeous lime green and I took it to work today. It holds 4 cups of water at a time, so hopefully the task won't seem as daunting if I think that it's "just two refills", haha.

Today's going to be horrible challenge-wise... I can barely do 1 pushup, let alone 25! I guess I'll spread them throughout the day..
  • triciawebb78
    Options

but tht is awesome!

I am not sure why I thought I was suppose to do 100 up and downs. But I suppose the extra work didn't hurt me.

LOL *LIKE*
  • triciawebb78
    Options

BUT! I did go out and buy a super-pretty new water bottle. It's a gorgeous lime green and I took it to work today. It holds 4 cups of water at a time, so hopefully the task won't seem as daunting if I think that it's "just two refills", haha.

Today's going to be horrible challenge-wise... I can barely do 1 pushup, let alone 25! I guess I'll spread them throughout the day..

Try either doing them on your knees aka girl push-ups or do them against a wall (standing and face wall and press)
  • triciawebb78
    Options
    thursday's challenges ... done, done and done.

Plus great news from my doctors visit today. 12 lbs officially lost since July 7, and my blood pressure is down significantly!!! Guess the gym and I will continue our 5:30 AM affair.

This is AWESOME!!!!! well done!
  • kimlee
    Options

If you spread them throughout the day, I have no doubts that you can reach the goal.