JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS | Round 25

Options

Replies

• 40lbslighter
    40lbslighter Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    UTMom81 wrote: »
    Question for those of you who have done this a long time: Is there an easier way to find your previous post than just scrolling back through? Please message me if you respond so I can find your answer. Thanks!

Message sent! Just thought I would share with the class. :smile:

There is no "easy" way to find your last post, so many people keep their weigh-ins and comments in Memo, Notes, or Notepad on their phones or computers, then copy and paste into a new post.

If you really want to find your last post, either:
    1. Remember the page or date & time you posted last.
    2. MFP automatically returns you to the last post you read in a particular thread, so if you read everyone else's posts first, then post yours and close the thread, you should pop back to your last post next time you open the thread.

When you find your post, "Quote" it, then remove [ quote ] and [ /quote ] in your new message.

Personally I find the copy/paste from Memo/Notes method to be the simplest. No messing about with deleting the quote brackets or run the risk of the app going bonkers on you mid-edit.

Happy posting!
  • UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    UTMom81 wrote: »
    Question for those of you who have done this a long time: Is there an easier way to find your previous post than just scrolling back through? Please message me if you respond so I can find your answer. Thanks!

Message sent! Just thought I would share with the class. :smile:

There is no "easy" way to find your last post, so many people keep their weigh-ins and comments in Memo, Notes, or Notepad on their phones or computers, then copy and paste into a new post.

If you really want to find your last post, either:
    1. Remember the page or date & time you posted last.
    2. MFP automatically returns you to the last post you read in a particular thread, so if you read everyone else's posts first, then post yours and close the thread, you should pop back to your last post next time you open the thread.

When you find your post, "Quote" it, then remove [ quote ] and [ /quote ] in your new message.

Personally I find the copy/paste from Memo/Notes method to be the simplest. No messing about with deleting the quote brackets or run the risk of the app going bonkers on you mid-edit.

Happy posting!

Thank you!!! I appreciate the responses y'all sent.