Comments on pre-weight loss body

Options

Replies

• HellYeahItsKriss
    HellYeahItsKriss Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    As someone who is dating a guy who means well but the words never come out right...

Ask him what he meant. If he meant well he meant well.. but you won't know until you ask and only you would know the sincerity in his responses.
  • augustremulous
    augustremulous Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Time to upgrade to a better guy!
  • HellYeahItsKriss
    HellYeahItsKriss Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I don't tolerate disrespect. I'm the same person as I was in the before pictures. If you disrespect her, you disrespect me. Not sure I'd break up over it but I would straighten that *kitten* out in a hurry.

Exactly. You can stick up for your feelings without just shoving someone out of your life over It.

That's why I said to ask him what he meant. Listen to his response and then tell him how it made you feel. How can someone show you that they meant well if you just say *kitten* you and thats that.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    It sounds like from all your posts that this guy wants a doll not a human partner. I'd thank him for letting you know where he stands and walk away from him.
    Someone who wants you to change many things about yourself and demands you maintain a certain appearance is someone I would avoid getting involved with.