Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Um, I may have gotten a bit carried away.

Candy Bar is a pretty vague flavour for an ice cream. I want specifics here people!
    You must have a really big freezer. I would have to eat four of those to fit them in mine.

I'm trying that one tonight. I'll let you know.

Last night was caramel macchiato. Which was delicious for the calories! 280 for the entire pint. Good coffee/caramel flavor.

I have a standing freezer in the garage in addition to the one in the kitchen. I could house 100's of pints of ice cream if I needed. :p

My new favorite is the Gingerbread! I'll definitely have to buy some more before it goes away for the season.

I tried Candy Bar last night. Chocolate base with peanuts and a slight chocolate fudge (?) swirl. Not my favorite. So far I like Caramel Macchiato, Sea Salt Caramel, Cookie Dough and Chocolate Almond. Chocolate Peanut Butter on occasion.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    I finally got my mom used to the idea of a tattoo, but now what I really want is scarification... baby steps.
    Maybe for Christmas I’ll ask for a lip ring because then I won’t be able to eat or purge anymore.

Yikes, scarification is cool but ouchie! :#

I hate to ask...what is scarification?

It's exactly what it sounds like. Images cut into the skin. Like branding, but its not burn-scars its cut-scars.

If you NOT screamish google it. I really really wouldn't advise it if you are screamish.

I googled. Some of the images are really gorgeous. But I am NOT doing that. :o

Ditto!

Some look awesome then there's some that just look like YOWCH!
    I LIVE for the ouch. It would be covering old scars anyway.
    Hahaha, so I say now. Maybe I’ll turn out to be a wimp if I ever do go through with it.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    Slightly gross post!

Yesterday I found a tiny plastic thread sticking out of the corner of my csection wound, where it hasn't quite healed. So of course I pulled it. How could I not?? It was 1.5 inches long!

I don't think any of my innards are about to fall out as there was no resistance and it doesn't hurt. But it's not super reassuring!

Eeeeek! I hope all is well with your inside pieces.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Stollen! My grandma made Stollen. It was never one of my favorite things, but now I miss her and her Stollen terribly.

And I don't know what the heck Stollen is?

It's a German fruit bread with marzipan in the middle.

n09g7bt4npwm.jpg

That doesn't look tasty.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Slightly gross post!

Yesterday I found a tiny plastic thread sticking out of the corner of my csection wound, where it hasn't quite healed. So of course I pulled it. How could I not?? It was 1.5 inches long!

I don't think any of my innards are about to fall out as there was no resistance and it doesn't hurt. But it's not super reassuring!

I had this with my stitches from the skin cancer.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I finally got my mom used to the idea of a tattoo, but now what I really want is scarification... baby steps.
    Maybe for Christmas I’ll ask for a lip ring because then I won’t be able to eat or purge anymore.

Yikes, scarification is cool but ouchie! :#

I hate to ask...what is scarification?

It's exactly what it sounds like. Images cut into the skin. Like branding, but its not burn-scars its cut-scars.

If you NOT screamish google it. I really really wouldn't advise it if you are screamish.

I googled. Some of the images are really gorgeous. But I am NOT doing that. :o

I can't imagine I'd ever be interested in that even by the description.
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    Lately I keep overeating I don't know why
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    Ralphone wrote: »

I believe the popular excuse for this time of year is that biologically we eat more to survive the winter when food is scarce. You can use that reason if you like?
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Ralphone wrote: »

Because we all over eat at Christmas? Humans really need to find a better way to celebrate.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    OMG!! One of the coffee makers and one of the ice machines on my floor are dead. This is going to be a long long day. Hospitals run on coffee. (I am secretly afraid the problem is electrical and we are going to be trapped on the 6th floor on a fire.)
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    OMG!! One of the coffee makers and one of the ice machines on my floor are dead. This is going to be a long long day. Hospitals run on coffee. (I am secretly afraid the problem is electrical and we are going to be trapped on the 6th floor on a fire.)

Exit stage right! horizontal flow.
  • raymax4
    Options
    A month ago my husband heard this owl just outside Moms door. He went out to try to get a picture of it in the dark. he said that hi's hoot would make the ground kinda vibrate some how.

tq1xa92y7g6g.png
    He was huge.

We have been keeping moms spoiled cat indoors at night much to his consternation. This cat has spent his life doing just as he pleases when he pleases and is very annoyed with us taking him in so early.

Well we were watching something with mom on the TV when we heard a sickening cat cry that stopped suddenly.
    Our hearts sank and we each got up as nonchalantly and quickly as we could to go search for the cat without alerting Mom. We knew we had him in but could not find him so we figured he escaped.

All four of us went searching in the dark with our phone flashlights and calling for him. Sigh... there is only so much time mom can watch tv an not notice that all of us were missing.

She was very upset but we convinced her to not be upset yet we were still looking. 3 miles later when 3 of us were still doing one last ditch effort to find Moms beloved cat, we got a text from the one who stayed back to comfort mom that the cat came home.

Our youngest who loves the cat said, " I swear that cat needs to have blood on him or Ill kill him" he never could do that but was so flustered abut the event.

The cat came back with no damage and very self satisfied

The cat will never escape again you can count on it, much to his dismay.
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    Stollen! My grandma made Stollen. It was never one of my favorite things, but now I miss her and her Stollen terribly.

n09g7bt4npwm.jpg

That doesn't look tasty.

Well... It is. :lol:
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    A month ago my husband heard this owl just outside Moms door. He went out to try to get a picture of it in the dark. he said that hi's hoot would make the ground kinda vibrate some how.

tq1xa92y7g6g.png
    He was huge.

We have been keeping moms spoiled cat indoors at night much to his consternation. This cat has spent his life doing just as he pleases when he pleases and is very annoyed with us taking him in so early.

Well we were watching something with mom on the TV when we heard a sickening cat cry that stopped suddenly.
    Our hearts sank and we each got up as nonchalantly and quickly as we could to go search for the cat without alerting Mom. We knew we had him in but could not find him so we figured he escaped.

All four of us went searching in the dark with our phone flashlights and calling for him. Sigh... there is only so much time mom can watch tv an not notice that all of us were missing.

She was very upset but we convinced her to not be upset yet we were still looking. 3 miles later when 3 of us were still doing one last ditch effort to find Moms beloved cat, we got a text from the one who stayed back to comfort mom that the cat came home.

Our youngest who loves the cat said, " I swear that cat needs to have blood on him or Ill kill him" he never could do that but was so flustered abut the event.

The cat came back with no damage and very self satisfied

The cat will never escape again you can count on it, much to his dismay.

I'm glad you found the cat in the end!
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    Argh did the Star Wars double header last night. Watched The Force Awakens at 9pm followed by the new The Last Jedi at midnight. Good fun, but didn't get into bed until 03.20. Wake up 3.5 hours later for work. So tiered right now and it's only 09.00. Another 7 hours to go.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    Options
    I (more by accident than conscious effort) haven’t purged today.
    *kitten* it all! *kitten* everything!
    I have to memorize 6 Russian texts for a phonetics exam tomorrow but instead I’m sitting on my phone making bulimia memes.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    Options

n09g7bt4npwm.jpg

That doesn't look tasty.

Well... It is. :lol:

Can confirm! Especially with the nostalgia factor. Double especially if it comes with frosting.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    I (more by accident than conscious effort) haven’t purged today.
    *kitten* it all! *kitten* everything!
    I have to memorize 6 Russian texts for a phonetics exam tomorrow but instead I’m sitting on my phone making bulimia memes.

Get to work, girl.
  • raymax4
    Options
    We've taught the toddler to do a King Kong impression every time someone says monkey. Parenting win.
    I enjoyed this with a bit of nostalgia.