Looking for low carb friends

Options
Hi everyone... would love to find other people going low carb and who have tips to staying in ketosis and motivated :)

Replies

• Jigglypuff00
    Jigglypuff00 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hi, you'll find a bunch of new friends at low carber daily forum the lcd group and keto. You have to ask to join, but they are both friendly, encouraging places with a ton of great info!
  • purple_bubble
    purple_bubble Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! I've been doing keto on and off for about two months. I'm back at it seriously for 3 weeks now and I feel great. It was difficult in the beginning figuring out what to eat (hence why I was on and off) and what to buy since you can't just go to the supermarket and buy keto products. You have to make everything. I don't crave sugar anymore since I've learned to make keto alternatives. What motivates me is that I'm putting natural food into my body and I enjoy cooking, it's fun for me.

There are so many blogs out there that have keto recipes. Check them out!
  • CaraMerced
    CaraMerced Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Been keto for a year and dropped over 100 pounds. Feel free to add me. I keep my diary open
  • BoiNeezy
    BoiNeezy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    It's always good to sought a Dr before doing this it can cause problems to those with conditions but if ur given a clean health paper then it can pay huge dividends