Who wants to be a HOT MAMA group 4 (closed group)

Options

Replies

• themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,011 Member
    Options
    did my 50 crunches yesterday :).... i had my first day of level 2 on 30 day shred WOWZA!!!! i kinda like it more then level 1 but there are a few things i can not figure out lol.

You are doing great, keep up the good work.......
  • themommie
    Options
    YEAH it's friday , Good luck everyone on your weight ins today, Let's have another mini daily challenge.
    75 jumping jacks.........let's see how many of us can do it...........
  • andreasperry
    Options
    my weight for this week is 190.9. and thanks you can see the difference in you pictures it looks awesome :) i have pics i took fro before. everytime i loose my motivation i look at those and then look at my profile pic of blast time i lost weight. so far thats helping me keep going. not to mention i would like to go shopping and fit in the cute cloths rather then the stuff that looks.... thrown together?
  • LPC020409
    LPC020409 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My weight today was 174.4.

I'm up for the 75 jumping jack challenge. I'm going to try to do a few everytime i have to go to the basement for work.
  • LPC020409
    LPC020409 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Your results are awesome. You should really be proud of yourself for doing the 30 days.
    Andrea, keep going and you will figure it out... I couldn't do it the first day either! And when I go to level 3 it was even worse! But I got it every time :)

Wanna see something I hope might keep you going? Here are my final results:

I am 5'0" tall
    Starting weight: 183, end 173... lost 10 pounds!
    I measured on day 8... so these are from then.

I lost:
    1" from each upper arm
    1.5" from each thigh
    2" from each calf
    5" from hips
    5" from waist

TOTAL INCHES LOST: 19!!!!!! YEAH!!!

Now for 60 MORE pounds and LOTS AND LOTS more inches...

Here are some pics (day 8 and after): (and FYI, I didn't "suck it in" either time, and no, I was not pregnant before... I just looked like it... I can't believe I am posting these!)
  • lildevil968
    lildevil968 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I didn't have a change this week :cry: My weight is still 169.5. However we are going on a grueling hike tomorrow morning, and I should burn massive calories. If you want to look up where we are hiking you can look up the Manitou Springs Incline, and see pictures. This will be my first attempt at it, and iam SCARED :noway:
  • momwithacamera
    momwithacamera Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    My weigh in today is 172.8... so after last week's stuck status, the scale finally moved! Yeah!! :)

Have a great weekend!
    Jen
  • themommie
    Options
    CONGRATS to those that lost this week. It is a wonderful feeling when you step on the scale and see it move in the right direction.
    my weight this week is 178.9 so down a little bit. I am going to kick up the exercise this week.75 jumping jacks here I come. LOL

w2QzP.jpg
  • themommie
    Options
    78NDx.jpg
  • themommie
    Options
    [img]http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll161/2themommie/hot mamas/aZr8r-1-1-1-1.png[/img CONGRATS to everyone on their weightloss this week and to everyone that completed the crunches and jumping jacks this week. Look for more mini challenges on monday.......][/img]
  • themommie
    Options
    Bir62.png

CONGRATS to everyone on their weightloss this week and to everyone that completed the crunches and jumping jacks this week. Look for more mini challenges on monday.......]
    [/quote]
  • xmusicxlovex
    xmusicxlovex Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Sorry I forget to report my weight on Friday I lost a pound at 169.. missed the crunches and the jumping Jack challenges will look for the next
  • chari2011
    chari2011 Posts: 108
    Options
    OMG Jen!!!!
    You rock! what an inspiration tobreload this coming week! WoooHoooo!!!!
  • Vcampos22
    Vcampos22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How do I join this group? I just had a baby and would like to get in touch with other mothers trying to look and feel their best.
  • xmusicxlovex
    Options
    How do I join this group? I just had a baby and would like to get in touch with other mothers trying to look and feel their best.
    sorry this is a closed group but you can add me if you want and we can still motivate each other :)
  • themommie
    Options
    where is everyone this week? I am going camping with my family on friday , I will be home late on sunday. So I wont beable to get the weight chart up until monday. I hope to get alot of hiking and swimming in this weekend. Also hope to keep the eating in check. The mini challenge for today is 50 mountain climbers.........and tomorrows challenge will be 50 ab crunches.........Lets see how many of us can do this.........
  • helena98
    helena98 Posts: 327
    Options
    WHO WANTS TO BE A HOT MOM? - GROUP RESULTS, 8/8 Weigh-In

aJusp.png

It's been an interesting week, ladies! Three groups gained weight this week. I guess we can take comfort in knowing we're not alone, but it's time to re-focus and remember that every day counts!

I'd like to give a special shout-out to Group 5, who only had 3 members weighing in, but they lost a total of 8.2 pounds! WAY TO GO! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Thanks for showing us how it's done.

Group 4 is also the leader of the pack. ALL members checked in this week, making them the ONLY group whose members have checked in every week since the challenge started. They also have the biggest numbers in total weight loss and % to GW. WAY TO GO!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I've decided to stop tracking Group 6, since no members have checked in since July. There also are a handful of other members who haven't checked in since week 1. If the group captains decide to stop tracking them, let me know, as those numbers are effecting your "% to GW" group numbers.

Let's go, Hot Moms!!
    -- Future Hot Mamas – Group 3
    -- Who wants to be a HOT MAMA group 4 (closed group)
    -- Who wants to be a HOT MOM group 5
    -- “Who Wants to Be a Hot Mom” Group 7
    -- Who wants to be a hot mom?!: GROUP 8 CLOSED THREAD.
    -- Who wants to be a hot mom-Group 9 (closed group)
    -- Hot Mom (Closed group)-Mommies in Control
  • xmusicxlovex
    Options
    I could only do 30 crunches but that's better than none right?
  • themommie
    Options
    sabrina good for you for getting in 30 crunches, you are right it is better then nothing.

WAY TO GO group for being the only team that has all our members checking in every week. I am really proud of our team. We are doing great, together we can do this

TAkzC.jpg
  • andreasperry
    Options
    yay!!! my weigh in for this week as of this morning is 188.7!!! :) ive been forgetting to check for the challenges but imma do the crunches challenge today.