"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Options

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,701 Member
    Options
    Hey gang

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy Tuesday! 4 clients this morning then 3 this evening! Starting to feel the cold now.

Cardio: jog/walk- 30 minutes (250 calories)

Strength: chest- incline bench flyes, machine flyes, cable crossovers, dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Steak and vegetables.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang!

Happy Humpday! 4 clients this morning and 5 tonight. Cleaning up the areas near the windows before the installers come Friday.

Strength: back- pulldowns, bent over barbell rows, seated cable rows, dumbell pullovers. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: KFC for dinner. Too lazy to cook anything when I got home after a long 3 hours of sessions.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang!

Happy Thursday! Finishing up prepping the areas around the windows before the installers come tomorrow.

Cardio: walk/jog- 60 minutes (350 calories)

Strength: arms- barbell curl, preacher curl, close grip bench, lying tricep extensions. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Kelbasa sausage and potatoes for dinner.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang!

Happy TGIF and LCW!!! No clients today cause I gotta be home to get my new windows installed! Then after I pick up my daughter from school, we're going straight to the theaters to watch STAR WARS: The Last Jedi!!!!!!!! I've NEVER missed an opening day for STAR WARS since 1977!!!!

Cardio: jog/walk- 3 miles (350 calories)

Strength: leg press, ATG squats, leg extensions, lying leg curls, seated leg curls, stiff legged deadlifts. 4 x12,10,8, 6

Assessment: Chicken on salad yesterday.
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! That head cold turned into bronchitis. I haven’t had a voice for a week. If you want a great ab workout, just cough all day every day and believe me they will be sore like no other. I’m still under the weather with it all, but I’m getting better. I obviously haven’t been to the gym all this time but because I haven’t had much of an appetite I’ve managed to stay in my calories and have lost a couple of pounds! That’s the only plus side. Hopefully I can kick this crud for good very soon and be back in the gym. Homemade andouille sausage and corn chowder with homemade corn cakes on the griddle last night.

@ninerbuff I’m jealous! We love Star Wars!! My sons birthday is the 20th and we will get a sitter for the toddler and take him to go see it then. In fact he’s been building director krennic’s ship out of legos the past couple of days. That’s also who he was for Halloween! Have fun!
  • Catawampous
    Catawampous Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    *peeks in*

Can anyone join this thread or is it just for long time athletes and MFPers?
  • aganey
    Options
    Hey catawampous! Anyone can join. I just joined it a month or two ago and I’m a beginner with strength training. Everyone here is very nice. We just post our workouts daily and state what we may need to work on and what we ate for dinner. Just keeps everyone motivated and great support system!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    @catawampous........................Anyone can join in! I've had this thread going ever since I joined back in 2011.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! No clients this morning because my alarm company is coming to set up alarm system for my new windows. Later finishing shopping for Xmas.

Cardio: walking- 30 min (150 calories)

Strength: core- crunches, leg lifts

Assessment: KFC for dinner. Had bought lunch for the working crew and there were leftovers.
  • aganey
    Options
    Happy Saturday! Coughed pretty bad throughout the night. Didn’t get much sleep.

Cardio: still not ready

Strength: still not ready

Assessment: I have a holiday party this afternoon at my aunts house. There will be lots of food there. I’m going to try to not indulge too much. Shouldn’t be too hard, still don’t have a big appetite right now. I’m ready to shake this cough and get back in the gym. Corn chowder again last night.
  • Skee_2802
    Skee_2802 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Hey Soldiers,

Happy Monday! Dont want to jinx myself but my shoulder has been feeling good lately. Ive had to forfeit half of my workouts for physio sessions but feeling better for it!

Cardio: 21,663 steps (16.5klm)

Strength:
    Bench Press: 3x9
    Squat: 3x9
    Seated Row: 3x9
    Bicep Curl: 3x15
    Tricep Extension: 3x15

Assessment: Feeling functionally good throughout! Kanga & Garden salad for Dinner.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

like myself unconditionally!

Happy Monday! 4 clients this morning then 5 this evening. Last week of school before Christmas break. Did a lot this weekend including having to repair a leaking UNDERGROUND irrigation line that previously was repaired a few years back. Dumb *kitten* plumber who did it before used very little glue to repair the pipe.

Cardio: run/jog- 30 minutes (250 calories)

Strength: shoulders- front shoulder press, rear cable laterals, side cable laterals, shrugs. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Celebrated my DW birthday over the weekend so Red Lobster was it.
  • aganey
    Options
    Hey guys! Still coughing too bad to hit the gym. Don’t want to spread my germs. I’m glad everyone’s shoulders are feeling better.

Cardio: cleaning around the house

Strength: none

Assessment: once I’m over this cough I’m going to really get back in the groove with things. My diet hasn’t been the best the past couple of days. I need to get back on track with it. Mexican cornbread last night (been cooking comfort foods)
  • Catawampous
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Thanks for letting me know guys!

Work today so my time is limited. Well really thats Monday through Friday! Lol

Cardio - None

Steps - 14805 so far. I'm not done yet! Lol

Strength - Kettlebell swings: 10 sets 10 reps 20 lbs; Goblet squat: 3 sets 5 reps 20 lbs: Bench Press 5x5 100 lbs: Barbell Rows; 5x5 70 lbs

*I do not have a gym membership. I work out at home with a kettlebell and a bowflex. The exercises are the best I can modify with my machine following the stronglifts 5x5 program*

Assessment: It was a good day! Chuck shoulder steak for dinner with stir fried peppers and brussel sprouts! YUMMY!
  • Skee_2802
    Options
    Happy Tuesday Soldiers,

Welcome @Catawampous ! I workout at home too.

CARDIO: 20,126 steps (15.6klm)

STRENGTH: Impromptu rest day. Summer is truly here in Sydney hitting 43 degrees, making it much higher in my home gym with a tin roof to workout.

ASSESSMENT: Costco Pizza
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! 4 clients this morning then 3 this evening! Have to find one more gift today and my shopping will be complete.

Strength: chest- incline bench flyes, machine flyes, cable crossovers, dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Steak and vegetables.
  • Catawampous
    Options
    HI HI!!

Busy day today! Work was making me nutso.

Steps - 16120 and I still have a couple hours of household work yet to do.

Cardio - 30 min walk/jog. 180 cals roughly.

Strength - Kettlebell swings 10/12/20 lbs
    Goblet squats 4/5/20 lbs.

Assessment - Pretty decent day! Baked pork chops with boiled cabbage and butter with warm walnuts on top!

Have a great night everyone!!
  • Skee_2802
    Options
    Happy Wednesday Soldiers,

CARDIO: 20,071 steps (15.3klm)

STRENGTH:
    DB incline press: 3x15
    Leg Extension: 2x15
    Seated Row: 3x15
    DB Lateral Raise: 3x15
    Lying Leg curl: 3x15
    Calf Raise: 3x15

ASSESSMENT: Decent session, good energy. Kanga mince and salad for dinner.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang!

Happy Humpday! 4 clients this morning and 5 tonight. Busy day today.

Strength: back- pulldowns, bent over barbell rows, seated cable rows, dumbell pullovers. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Kielbasa sausage, rice and eggs for dinner.
  • Catawampous
    Options
    Hey guys!

Holidays are screwing me up time wise! I want my life back please!

Steps - 17081

Cardio - None

Strength - Goblet squats 4/5/20 lbs. I actually had to do these in my kitchen as I was cooking dinner at 8pm!

Assessment - Not a good day! Nutritionally poor. Stayed within my calories but was full of eating on the run and Christmas stuff at work. I am going to be challenged in this area over the holidays! Oh well. It's once a year. I will deal with it!