Who's looking forward to the huge influx of New Year's Resolutions people?

Options
MostlyWater
MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
In about 2 weeks.

Replies

• katiebug3268
    katiebug3268 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Love that people are wanting to get in shape and live a better lifestyle but secretly I HATE that time of year because my gym is super small so most of the equipment is first come first served and I only have so much time to fit my workouts in...Sorry, call me scrooge ;)
  • toxikon
    toxikon Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    My gym will be packed. :'(
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    dinadyna21 wrote: »
    I'm so thankful ACV is woo because even if that stuff really worked I'd probably stay fat rather than drink it.

It makes an excellent fruit fly trap! Just put some in a bowl with a drop of dish soap.

Drinking it, though...ew.
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    200w.gif#200-grid1
  • dinadyna21
    dinadyna21 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    I'm torn between 'We were all new at some point' and 'FFS, please no more ACV/sugar/aspartame/keto/starvation mode threads!'
    oe2f64xrn7ql.jpg

I laughed way harder at this than I expected to.

125811342.png
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    honestly last year i was dreading it a bit because im like....woo incoming...

Then i realized all the woo is happening daily anyway, And my life is incomplete without woo. It gets funny. And im happy not being the newbie anymore, And seeing those who come in post rediculous questions like i had and then seeing them transform and become one of us -one of us! one of us! one of us!-

And then repeat next year with them.

Last janurary i made a few new friends who i helped sort through the woo and 2 of them have now lost over 120 pounds combined. 1 Straight up thanks me often for being so blunt and helping them see what had to be done. Like it feels good to help people succeed, And see them grow like i had, And continue to cement in my brain the things iv learned through constantly repeating to the newbs. lol.

Bring on the influx. I am prepared (or i will be after a;ll the christmas goodies i can fit in my belly on the 25-26th)

edited to add: all the newbs hoping to lose weight unknowingly help me get back on track after christmas honestly. Seeing the woo and the fad diets help me remember how simple it really is, Put down the leftover christmas cookies and go for a walk jayde. The holidays done. Get back on track yourself -goes for a walk-

Excellent way of looking at this and not being judgmental.