What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    eccomi_qui wrote: »
    It’s the part of my face I eat with

Tru dat
  • joshhansen360
    joshhansen360 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Mine is the beginning of my fitness journey
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options
    One of my many hobbies...
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options

<---- It's Me

Wearing Glasses, Having a Burrito, Donning a Hawaiian Shirt

• nocookiestoday
    nocookiestoday Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    I don't have many pictures, and rarely take pictures of myself; but, I wanted to give you all my face to go with my profile, so you can "see" who you're talking to.

I have some scars that I don't really like people to see, and my nose got broken, so it's not perfect, it's a bit more to the left. I still feel pretty bad about myself (appearance), so, I filtered it. Hides the scars and screwed up nose, gives you guys a face to match my profile, doesn't kill my self esteem too hard.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    I don't have many pictures, and rarely take pictures of myself; but, I wanted to give you all my face to go with my profile, so you can "see" who you're talking to.

I have some scars that I don't really like people to see, and my nose got broken, so it's not perfect, it's a bit more to the left. I still feel pretty bad about myself (appearance), so, I filtered it. Hides the scars and screwed up nose, gives you guys a face to match my profile, doesn't kill my self esteem too hard.

scars are like tattoos.... only with better stories
  • dwrightlaw
    Options

beauty comes from within...the exterior is just packaging
  • poetic_cell
    poetic_cell Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I put the meaning in empty.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    dwrightlaw wrote: »

beauty comes from within...the exterior is just packaging

always remember, beauty is only skin deep

..... but 'ugly' goes clean to the bone.
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    lounge lizard
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    I spent a few days growing my best hairs for this pic
  • Motorsheen
    Options

Then I spent the next fifteen minutes trying to look sexy :p

well........ it worked.

• TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    No picture. I'm not really into social media, so chose to remain anonymous on here.
  • dwrightlaw
    Options
    eccomi_qui wrote: »
    I spent a few days growing my best hairs for this pic

oohhh lala
  • SusanDSME
    SusanDSME Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I had just finished my second trail run (4.2 mi). I had to hike most of it, because the terrain was very challenging, but I finished.
  • alaynavee
    alaynavee Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I was feeling happy thinking about the love of my life, and decided to send him a picture - he puts the smile on my face :)
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I am a cbubby Wonderwoman who had short blue hair over the summer. Now it's more natural and a bit longer, but I'm too lazy to change the picture.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    That day I was at 165 lb wearing a new small Brooks Brothers shirt and a new tie. My wife took the photo as I stood in my driveway using my garage door for a background. 25 lb ago.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    I am currently using this because my feet are my favourite part of me, I am barefoot whenever possible and my boys' names are tattooed on my foot. Which is the most information a single picture can convey about me
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    Cranberry orange muffins are delicious...