Slender Sisters <3 Introduction Thread (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• chrissypops
    chrissypops Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Is it also worth making a secret FB group for us Slender Sisters ( ? or do you think it will take the emphasis from this thread? Just wondering if it will make things easier to read/catch up on with the ladies that might only come on once a day? any thoughts ladies?:glasses:

chrissy x
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    I love the idea of a private facebook page. I am on there all day too :) You guys can find me on there under facebook.com/iluvsparkles.

Waiting on my dh to get home so I can go to teach my zumba class...which I am KIND OF dreading because TOM has me feeling all slow and tired. Ready to lay down!
    ~Em
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I think the FB idea is great!! I'm on quite often too!! =)
  • SLIM195
    SLIM195 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hello: Slender Sisters

My starting weight is 243.2 lbs
  • angelacasey736
    angelacasey736 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Good morning sisters! Weighed in today at 169.4 - goodbye 170's!!
  • Ambie213
    Ambie213 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I officially weigh in on Sundays (have for about a year or so)... but I jump on the scale a couple times a week, so I'll be sure one of those days is Thursday. I did weigh yesterday and it said 176.6. (Down about .4lb from Sunday).
  • Ambie213
    Ambie213 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Is it also worth making a secret FB group for us Slender Sisters ( ? or do you think it will take the emphasis from this thread? Just wondering if it will make things easier to read/catch up on with the ladies that might only come on once a day? any thoughts ladies?:glasses:

chrissy x

I'm not saying that it will happen here, but I know my Mommy Board Playroom got a FB page and now theres only like 4 people who still post on the board. I would hope that wouldn't happen, but you never know... Just throwing the experience of it out there! :)
  • chrissypops
    Options
    Good morning sisters! Weighed in today at 169.4 - goodbye 170's!!
    Well done angela! x
  • chrissypops
    Options
    Ambie, thats why i asked .. cos its happened with a few forums ive used over the past few yrs. we just have to make a slender sister pledge to post on both :P xx
  • ohchansey
    ohchansey Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    A day late :( But my first Slender Sister Weigh in (weight from yesterday):

8/4/11 168.6 lbs

I don't know how the challenge will go, considering I run, or mostly walk, at the speed of a snail :) but it sounds like fun! I've just started "jogging" (1/3 jog, 2/3 walk) more regularly recently. 3 days and still going strong :D
  • nomnomgal
    Options
    Facebook may be an easier way to share pictures and what not. I'm up for a facebook page if people are interested. I use both FB and MFP regularly (okay, more than regularly) throughout the day!
  • nomnomgal
    Options
    My weigh-in today was 162.03 lbs. Was a bit higher than my MFP starting weight. But I had a trip to London with lots of good food in-between so I'm happy with that!
  • Tlkt1969
    Tlkt1969 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi Laides - I usually weigh in on Thursday but I did this morning so my official weigh in is 203 . . . I am looking forward to the motivation from you all.

Facebook would be great also I am not on much during the day but it would be a great way to see pictures etc.

Have a great weekend to all my Slender Sisters.
  • Tlkt1969
    Options
    I can't get my signature to work with the slender sister logo . . . can someone help
  • Erica92627
    Erica92627 Posts: 576
    Options
    Tlkt1969 I see the logo... You did it.:)
  • Erica92627
    Options
    Or if you mean something differnt, when placing new image.. Don't forget to put new open and closed tags, if you.didnt know. :) but I think you got it.
  • Erica92627
    Options
    I have a question. . Is this the only thread we are using? Since I'm using my phone for this, not the easiest. I am for the private facebook too. Im on there somewhat often. And it is easier for posting from phones. I don't mind both or either or. :)
  • iluvsparkles
    Options

chrissy x

I'm not saying that it will happen here, but I know my Mommy Board Playroom got a FB page and now theres only like 4 people who still post on the board. I would hope that wouldn't happen, but you never know... Just throwing the experience of it out there! :)

Yea I don't think that would happen here either since we all have to be on here to log our food anyway (not to mention I check mfp as much as I do fb)
    Yall can find me at facebook.com/iluvsparkles
  • iluvsparkles
    Options
    ok ladies, I hope you don't mind that I took it upon myself to start this facebook group... Come find me!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/212140898834790/
  • Tlkt1969
    Options
    Just ate something I should not have but after the day I am having . . . guess that means the treadmill will be my friend tonight for a long while!!!!