2018 women who want to work towards being under 200lb

Options

Replies

• poborox
    poborox Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    fdavis4 wrote: »
    I would love to join as well. How do I sign up?

I sent you an invite!
  • slowedown
    slowedown Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This is a great idea. Count me in. I hope to leave the 200s behind. I am currently 235.
  • sherry051405
    sherry051405 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I requested to join. Super excited to start this !!
  • NoAnalHere
    NoAnalHere Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Requested! I can't wait! Hope to join you guys!
  • jschoenfeld01
    jschoenfeld01 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I’ve sent a request! I’d like to join this group please.
  • MLC0722
    MLC0722 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello ... I sent a request to join. Not sure if it went through.
  • poborox
    Options
    MLC0722 wrote: »
    Hello ... I sent a request to join. Not sure if it went through.

I sent you an invite :wink:
  • reagangessel
    reagangessel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just requested to join. I lost 17 lbs since April 2017 but fell off the wagon recently and gained a few back. I'm ready to get motivated again and finally make it to One-derland in 2018! :smile:
  • niquay27
    niquay27 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Request to join please.
  • NikyNik89
    NikyNik89 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just requested to join. It sounds awesome. I'm excited to get started
  • mskimandtwins
    mskimandtwins Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Sent a request to join!
  • echastee92
    echastee92 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I requested to join. I am 5'2 and my highest weight was 267. I just hit 240.8 meaning I've lost almost 27 pounds since September.
  • jg1117
    jg1117 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have requested to join :)
  • poborox
    Options
    We have over 100 members in less than a week, 2018 here we come!
  • DanniB423
    DanniB423 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Hi! I tried to request and got a red line. An invite was sent but I don’t see it or know where to look for it. Thank you
  • poborox
    Options
    DanniB423 wrote: »
    Hi! I tried to request and got a red line. An invite was sent but I don’t see it or know where to look for it. Thank you

Hi Danni, I removed the invite I sent you so you should be able to go back and request again, I'll approve as soon as you do :smile:
  • rjbaig
    rjbaig Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for putting this together! My current stats are 31F/5’7”/226 lbs. My first goal is to get below 200 lbs, but my ultimate goal weight is 150 lbs.

I lost 25 lbs in 2016 thanks to a change in diet and working out regularly, but gained 34 lbs back in 2017. I’ve struggled with motivation in the past and hoping this will help me achieve my goals, and I hope I’m able to help others as well!
  • TeresaFrey
    TeresaFrey Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have the same goal, and just started a program with biofitcoaching. I would benefit from the support of an online group of motivated women. I am 51 years old and 5"7" and weigh 217.4 lbs. My goal for this year is to get back to 160. I have lost weight many times in my life, and this time i am determined to not go on a diet, but to change my lifestyle and habits to get healthy and feel good again. :sweat_smile:
  • larrsj
    larrsj Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I've just started back tracking to get back my motivation to get into wonderland. ..my highest weight was 325 ...was down to 201 at one point ..but back up to 240 ...want to meet my 1st goal of wonderland. ..i sent a request
  • lauhil
    lauhil Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Sent a request to join. This will get me motivated for sure. Anyone feel free to add me.