Operation: Inspiration - 100 lbs lost, great health gained!

Options

Replies

• zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    every time I see you, you make me smile you did so well, you gained so much with this loss, you rock you are my hero!
  • LA_proud
    LA_proud Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    you are an inspiration to everyone...thank you for sharing your story.
  • tmt2003
    tmt2003 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    WOW!! I almosted started crying - you look amazing!! Stories like yours make me feel like I am doing things right and will get there someday!

10.5 months??? UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Teresa
  • DK30096
    DK30096 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! Thank you for posting!!! I'm not going to go grab a handful of M&Ms like I was going to do before I read this!!! YOu are such an inspiration!!!!
  • Joisgettingfit
    Joisgettingfit Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You look stunning, you've definitely inspired me :D
  • Twasney
    Twasney Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You are a total inspiration to me!! I have 115 pounds to lose and I am just starting out!

You look AMAZING and it must feel great!
  • vlc1979
    vlc1979 Posts: 227
    Options
    Amazing!!!!!!! I am speechless
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    You have the absolutely right attitude to approach this!!! You are an absolutely an inspiration.
  • shawnalemons
    shawnalemons Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • webbwards
    Options
    You look great. I am glad that you were also brave enough to post the stretch mark pictures. I have had two babies and it's good to see that there is hope to look good, even if I do have stretch marks! Amazing results!
  • bookyeti
    bookyeti Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look absolutely fantastic.
    This was so inspirational to read...thank you so much for sharing it with us. :-)
  • jeenarmathew
    jeenarmathew Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    you look great. you are an inspiration. thank you for sharing.
  • mrswiley07
    mrswiley07 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    This is an amazing story. I am so proud of you and your accomplishment. You are an inspiration to myself and others.
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!
  • athenagold
    athenagold Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Amazing inspiration, well done
  • tradkins12
    Options
    I am in the same size clothes as you were (24W) and the same age as you (26). Can I ask how tall you are? I'm 5'10" and just want to see if we are around the same height. I am scared of the loose skin I will have but like you said it is better than fat. I have already lost 23lbs but my ultimate goal is 120 lbs lost. So only 97 more to go :)
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    WOW! You should be soooo proud, you are amazing!!
  • marquesajen
    Options
    Um...WOW! That is incredible! So you look amazing AND you can make two skirts out of your old pants :D
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    from a mans point of view, youve taken 20 years off of your face , look great and need to be congratulated on your hard work...........

Congratulations on a dam good job, .........what an inspiration you are to everyone..............Lloyd
  • shellgoff
    shellgoff Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!