What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Once upon a time In a galaxy far far away there was a woman called Linda the magnificent.
    Linda was on a quest ' I am the fairest of them all and I shall hit (with an ugly stick) any person who denies it!'
    Well, there I was, minding my own business, when along quests Linda (magnificently),
    'Blimey!' I exclaimed
    'You are a corker and no mistake'
    She was outstanding, hair of the most lustrous nature, eyes of aquamarine and a physique the likes of which all princes dream.
    'You there!'
    'Who, me?'
    'Yes, you...you are too fair, I cannot be having with that!'

She hit me with the ugly stick!!! Boy I was so flaming cross, I hadn't even been rude!
    ' You nasty ugly person... What did you do THAT for?'

'I told you already... I cannot be having with your fairness'
    ' MY fairness!? That's ridiculous you bint..I was already plain now what hope do I have? Trev from Waitrose will never look at me again,'
    'No one will care to look upon you again as is right and proper for I am all that is beautiful and will be forever'

Well I though that was really stinky to say the least and so I reminded her that beauty comes from inside and therefore she will always be ugly. She reminded me that none are hit on for being pretty on the inside when it's two for one happy hour at Barry's chip shop and nightclub.
    I was right put out and went home to look at the damage.

I tidied myself up and it all went right (unusually) and I like the picture. The end.
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Once upon a time In a galaxy far far away there was a woman called Linda the magnificent.
    Linda was on a quest ' I am the fairest of them all and I shall hit (with an ugly stick) any person who denies it!'
    Well, there I was, minding my own business, when along quests Linda (magnificently),
    'Blimey!' I exclaimed
    She was outstanding, hair of the most lustrous nature, eyes of aquamarine and a physique the likes of which all princes dream.
    'You there!'
    'Who, me?'

She hit me with the ugly stick!!! Boy I was so flaming cross, I hadn't even been rude!

' MY fairness!? That's ridiculous you bint..I was already plain now what hope do I have? Trev from Waitrose will never look at me again,'
    'No one will care to look upon you again as is right and proper for I am all that is beautiful and will be forever'

Well I though that was really stinky to say the least and so I reminded her that beauty comes from inside and therefore she will always be ugly. She reminded me that none are hit on for being pretty on the inside when it's two for one happy hour at Barry's chip shop and nightclub.

I tidied myself up and it all went right (unusually) and I like the picture. The end.

I’d like to purchase this script from you to make into a movie
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    eccomi_qui wrote: »
    'Blimey!' I exclaimed
    'You there!'
    'Who, me?'

I’d like to purchase this script from you to make into a movie

Sorry, it's already being lined up for the next Toy Story.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    I love human flesh.
  • myles1230
    myles1230 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Post workout arm pump at the gym.
  • sarajenivieve
    sarajenivieve Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I was at the beach and I thought this was the one I looked best in. its a little old now so i should update but never thought of it til this thread lol
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Middle of getting a savage pump. :D Lol. Lifting in my backyard.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    Don't know nothin bout no computers
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    I've been MIA on MFP for about a year. Cleaned up all my old goals and weight losses, updated my username and pic because I am blonde now and fatter...hence the the reason I am not MIA anymore...lol.
  • dale1608
    dale1608 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just finished a 110 mile bicycle ride
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I like cats. :)
  • AnnieH_4512
    AnnieH_4512 Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    #NYE
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    Band promo shot
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    Muffins are good.
  • Lipsmahoney
    Lipsmahoney Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Amazed that as an obese girl all my life I could really have muscles that I am ok with.
  • poetic_cell
    poetic_cell Posts: 772 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Since it's pointless to set goals you know you won't achieve, I'm going for a safe one this year. Different profile pic every day.
    But what if I quit?
  • bootqueenmfp
    bootqueenmfp Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    I'm queen of the world and I love to wear boots :)
  • lancenuovo
    lancenuovo Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    still like i am high school with spiked hair. i didn't even mean to....gel disaster
  • bootqueenmfp
    bootqueenmfp Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    Nice hair product
  • lancenuovo
    lancenuovo Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    that is what i meant "product" is the hip word; "gel" is for old dudes..ha.

very nice boots!